3/8M Balance druid LF Guild

1. Times available & time zone: 7-11 pm EST
  2. Server preference: I have no preference
  3. Faction preference: Horde
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
  5. Current progression/experience: 3/8M
  6. Recent logs (if available): can produce upon request
  7. Contact info: BNET Kstern#1104 Discord kronos#1187
  8. Anything Else: I do have a wide variety of other characters to play on as well depending on what the guild needs

Always looking for seasoned players to join The Hallowed Cross Realm community. Please hit me up on Bnet for a invite link.

If you are willing to consider alliance I would love to speak with you.

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD. We are currently 5/8M and 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
Ele Shammy
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
MM/BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidian#1658

Hey there! Message me with some logs if you’re interested in our team :slight_smile:

<New Lunar Republic> is a 7/8 M Horde guild on US-Thrall seeking skilled raiders to join our core team for the new raid tier. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM EST. Our guild has been raiding together for nearly 10 years now! We’re a guild that values community and friendship (both in-game and outside), while consistently clearing content on a 3 night a week schedule.

Our goal is to be able to achieve CE every tier in BFA. In order to reach that goal, we are looking for raiders who are consistent, have good attendance, have a good attitude, and come to raid prepared.

For further inquiry, contact Azazel#11178 & Eberebus#7320.

Hi Kronosmonk! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey guy Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since We Have Clout on thrall horde side has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, due to being cut down by the hardest boss of all, the attendance boss.

We raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so its more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee and range dps
  • Need healers

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expections

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (7:30pm - 9:30pm EST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

I sent you a discord add :slight_smile:

-Stands in bad- is Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression For the new Raid Tier 8.1 (Battle of Dazar’alor)!

8/8H 2/8M

We raid Sat & Sun nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

Justsomeguy#11441
Konkeo#11954
raydiance#11190

Guild Spam ~ [H] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for BoD H/M

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 5/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

<One Shot Hype> 4/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM at Garjay#1690

Come hit us up!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Hey Kronosmonk! :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys on Illidan

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs, and having a second character for flexibility is encouraged.

Currently Recruiting

• Healer (pref. Disc Priest/MW)
  • DPS (pref. Warlock, DH, Boomkin)

Contact/Application

If you’d like to speak to me directly, add LadyPluu#1299 on Bnet.
Alternatively you can fill out our application!
bit.ly/b3-app

Hey there Kronosmonk, not sure if you are still looking and would preface this post by we are alliance. I know you said you preferred horde, so i you aren’t interested, you can stop reading now! I’m really interested in picking up a balance druid for our core roster. I’d love to chat with you regarding a position if our team sounds like the right fit for you! Here’s our recruitment spam and thank you in advance for taking the time to read it!

Hey there Kronosmonk! Our guild on Thrall is interested in having you join up with us if you see us as a solid fit. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We just started our trip through BDA last night going 4/9N already . We are a semi-hardcore guild (looking to get into heroic ASAP) that very much so strives for progression but doing so in a relaxed environment. The team is filled with a group of positive, personable, and motivated players who are all succeeding and learning together to achieve our goals. If you are interested, please feel free to message me directly in Discord.

Discord Name- Treebeard#5411

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Hey,

Sent you a friend request on Discord.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282