3/8M 434 WW Monk, 426 Mage LF Late Night

I’ve raided mainly on WW monk since the end of BOD but due to the state of WW I’ve since began swapping mains to Fire mage. WW is 58 neck and mage is 55. I’m seeking ONLY a late night PST guild.

Perspective guild requirements:

Late night is mandatory.
Top 250 US minimum
I am not interested in a Bench spot.

Raid Time Availability:

Any day after 8:00PM PST no earlier

Relevant Raid Experience:

CE Antorus and BOD I deployed mid Uldir and had to stop at mythrax.

I’m an original beta gamer and have raided since the dawn of wow.

Logs:

Monk:
Menaced-Kil’Jaeden
Mage:
Bare in mind my azerite traits are garbage and ilvl is low. Also this is pre 55 neck so only 1 essence.
Coryjonez-Kil’jaeden

Raider io: Both 3k or higher
Rogue:
Menacedfotm-Illidan
Monk:
Menaced-Kil’jaeden

Personality:
I am not easily offended and I can take criticism. I do believe myself a strong gamer and a good addition to most rosters.

Additional Information:

I am a college student and current college athlete. I also find time to maintain a 3k+ raider io mythic plus score on multiple characters last season Rogue/Monk. I play alot and have been able to catch my mage up in a relatively short time. I’m looking for a guild that values effort put in as well as game play.

Contact Information:
btag: Nazerith#1662
Discord: Menaced#2904

Hello, we are recruiting. In case you are interested:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Transendant if you could do an Hour earlier on Sun/Mon we would love to have you in RBP…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)