3/8M 433 8/8H BM/MM hunter LF mythic raiding... Late

Hunter
Hpal

Times/Days I’m looking for a late-night team, I’m MTN time however I’m looking for Latenight PST or Very late night EST. Anything after 10 - 11 PM EST would work for me. I’m NOT able to raid Mon/Weds again unless it is after 10 PM MST.

Server preference: I do not care about the server. However, I would really appreciate finding one where I can move all of my toons. I’ve got like 10 of them so I’m looking for a forever home lol.

Faction: Either faction if fine. I have a preference to horde since I have7 120’s on horde but 3 are Alliance so I like to play both.

Guild Type: I’m Looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild, I’m looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week. I would prefer 2 days but for the right team with the right progression, I’m cool with 3.

Current prog: IMy current prog is 2/8M, I have been doing some form of mythic raiding since MOP. I was 14/14H before the mythic nerf. I have changed toons a lot since then.

Current Class I’m Currently on my hunter and have been playing a hunter since Uldir and I would like to keep it that way if im DPSing. I could also heal on a Hpal. Have other ranged DPS if needed but will talk if you’re interested.

I also have a friend on a Fury Warrior.

Contact info: Bnet Downbeat#1311 Discord: Downbeat

Hey, I added you on bnet Sprankels, but if you didn’t get it my bnet is Hijacks#1262.

My guild Red Light District is currently in high need of a hunter and warrior atm since we don’t have either class lol. We’re currently 3/8M and we raid Tues/Thurs 7-10:30pm PST. If you want more info contact me on bnet so we can chat some more :smiley:

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a hunter please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/8 m EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight

Just noticed I put the bnet in worng it’s been updated. Hope to hear form you

Hey there, we are looking for a hunter. Let us know if you’d be interested in chatting!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 3/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I cant add you because your friends list is full. if you wanted to talk youll need to delete some one lol

Sorry about that! If you’re able to fill out the form I linked instead, we’ll reach out to you if it looks like it’ll be a good fit.

Hello!

Well, think I’ll lead with our raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:45p - 1am EST, which might work out well for you. The following is the requisite guild advert and I’ve reached out to you on bnet and hopefully you’ll want to chat further.
Cheers!

<Blacklisted>
US Kil’jaeden - Horde

Current Progression: 3/8M TEP
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 12:30 a.m PST
Mondays may be added if a progression kill is in sight.
Sunday Alt Raid: 9:30 p.m PST

Recruitment Needs:
Tank:

• Any Tank spec with current TEP Mythic experience

DPS:

• Reliable and consistent RDPS

Healers:

• Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy Paladin

Any exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of class or role.

Minimum Requirements:

• Not looking for people “just returning to the game”
  • Competitive parses
  • At least 9/9M BoD
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord ahead of time)

What we look for in our raiders:

• Dedication and loyalty
  • Openness to improvement
  • Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices

Required Add-ons and Programs:

• Discord with a working mic
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • WeakAuras
  • RC Loot Council

If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at:

Application: tinyurl(dot)com/y2z7eabj

Fill out the application seriously.
If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.

Contacts:

• Recruitment Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495
  • Raid Leader: Hmoon#11168

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Good evening, Synthesis is currently recruiting for the weekend team.

Weekend - 3/8M
Fri/Sat 10p 1a EST (6 hours/week)
Looking for ranged dps and a HOLY PALADIN - Preference for Mages and Hunters.

Both rosters observe a 10 min break after 1.5 hours of raiding and have an optional Normal/Heroic clear on Sun once it is moved off the regular schedule.

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24 (per roster)

You can find our application on our WoW Progress under Turalyon - Synthesis.

Please submit an app and then speak with Nova#1793 on Bnet (or Novamourne#0344 on Discord) if you have any questions.

1 Like

Going to try and talk to everyone tonight

Hey Sprankels!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 7/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

Thank you all for reaching out, still trying to talk to everyone.

Hey Sprankels we would love to have you over in RBP if you would like take a look at this…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)