3/8m 430+ Rogue LF Latenight/Weekend Group

Thanks for checking this! At the moment I am trialing with a group, but if I end up need to join another, I will re edit and bump this, as well as contacting anyone on here I have not yet spoken with. I appreciate your interest.

Hello there! I’m looking to join a second raid group for mythic progression. This character used to be my main raider, until the first group decided to run my druid as main tank, which is exciting. But, I’m looking to raid more, I’ve been particularly enjoying the game lately and want to play both characters.

For some background on me, I am a long time mythic raider who took a break starting somewhere in WoD, briefly tried legion, and am now back full time. I raided heroic/mythic content full time from late Cata through to WoD, going so far as to earn server first Garrosh in SoO with my main team. During my time raiding, I consistently parsed high 80s/90s with my rogue.

I returned a couple of weeks after 8.2 dropped, but I’m not the type of player to expect you to give me a break just because “I’m returning” now. I know what mythic is like, and it can be competitive. People get sat or removed if they screw up mechanics. I fully expect any raid leader I play under to do the same with me. I’m not here to make excuses or whine- if I mess up, I own the mistake and don’t repeat it.

I’m not super picky on the guild, besides that I want them to be on mythic. Obviously I don’t expect a 6/8M guild to stroll up and go “we like you, so let’s get you in here right now”, so any competent team is great. Preferably at least 3/8M, right not.

I enjoy doing M+ runs and aim on pushing my io higher, even if it’s low now. I know most people don’t care too much for BfA, but it’s rekindled my enjoyment of the game and right now I’m enjoying myself quite a bit, it’d be great to have some good people to do that with.

I would prefer to not have to pay for a server transfer, but I also don’t expect you to. If we talk and I think it works out, I’ll come to you. Anyone interested in chatting should contact me at Lyvern#1529 on bnet or Lyvern#9562 on discord. Thanks guys!

I always forget to swap characters on the forums. This is the actual rogue I’m looking to join a team on.

Heyyy Lyvern

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 8%) and has an immediate spot for melee DPS.

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

Thanks for the post! But I need to group to be either late night or on the weekend. After 11pm CST, or Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. I hope you find a raider who fits your group!

We’re a 6/8M guild. We like you, so let’s talk about it. :sunglasses:

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time .

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, I’ll send you a request.

Hello Lyvern let me know if our WE team works for you

Haunted by Murlocs ( 3/8M tEP ) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild raiding on Area52 Horde . We emphasize on regular attendance and want our players to have fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM council and an Officer team. We have three active raid teams raiding at different times and on different days catering to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own Raid Leader with the calls of the RL for the raid being final.

The When:

We have three active raiding teams - AM , WE and PM teams. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

1. The AM team (3/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with an optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.
  2. The WE team (3/8M) raids for 2 days a week for 4hrs a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
  3. The PM team (8/8H) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST.

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 430ilvl and have a neck level of 62 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra per week for each week AK rolls out. The player must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to raid mythic with us for obvious reasons.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialing with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trails will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trail you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.
  2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council comprising of all officers and GMs that are in the raid.
  3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
  4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
  5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff.
  6. Drama will not be entertained, and repeated drama would result in a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for an exceptional tank with a competent dps offspec (preferably monk/warrior), a fury warrior, a fire mage and a warlock.
  • WE team is looking to recruit a rdps preferably SPriest or Warlock.
  • PM team is looking for all exceptional DPS to and are particularly interested in the following classes - DH, Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Boomie and WW monk. This is a recently formed raid team and is looking to complete its roster to push into Mythic tEP.

The Addons:

We require a few addons enabled by the players to raid with us. We require you to use DBM/BigWigs for boss mods, Angry Assignments for role assignment, Weak Auras2 for quality of raiding improvement and RCLC (Core, Group Gear, Extra Utilities) for raid loot distribution.

The Extras:

We have an active community of players. Due to the nature of our raid teams you’ll always find a lot of us online to do a lot of Mythic Plus or Islands or any other content that you’d need a hand with or simply want company with. We also push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552 , scrubbyskunk#1264 , Dashieb12#1376
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035 , Staudy#7987 , Colm#8170
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

or message me directly on discord LILY#8272

Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 4/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Hi Lyvern, we could use another rogue on our team. :slight_smile: All relevant info found in my forum post below. THANKS for time and consideration.

This timing works perfectly as we raid Tuesday and Thursdays from Midnight to 3am CST (10PM - 1AM PST). We also have an optional Heroic run at the same time on Sunday nights.

Description : We’re a group of players that have limited time but still play competitively. Looking for players that can find the time to learn fights thoroughly and research their spec outside of raid, and who can show up and put in a solid 6 hours per week of progression. We want players that are relaxed and laid back, but still able to blast.

Roles : DPS are priority, but we are recruiting skilled players for every role.

Contact : Feel free to message me on discord at KingofSkillz#5820 or add me on BNET at KingofSkillz#1563. We are willing to pay for a server transfer.

We are also looking for late night M+ players. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to push big keys(15+) after 10 PST.