3/8M 383 DK LF Guild

Current guild just split up, looking for a new guild to call home. I main frost but also play a ton of blood. I’m willing to xfer and or faction change. Available to raid any night of the week after 8:30 EST. Add me to talk ejoyner28#1325

1 Like

<No Flame Please> US - Kil’Jaeden

​ 8/8 Heroic 3/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid nights: Tuesday Heroic (casual), Wed and Thurs Mythic -Progression 630-9PM ST (PDT)

Casual raiding guild but we are serious about Progression and killing bosses!

Looking for a few more to fill out our Mythic Roster

Currently 3/8M looking to get 4-5 bosses before 8.1. We want to make sure to have a solid 25 man mythic roster for 8.1 to hit the ground running and compete for top 20 guilds on the server. We have fun and keep each other entertained 3 nights a week in a laid back raiding atmosphere. We provide flasks and feasts for raiders. Active guild and discord at almost all times of the day and night! We like to help each other push the highest keys possible, get PVP rankings, and keep the group updated on the latest game changes. Raid days are Tuesday Heroic (casual, alt) Wednesday and Thursday PROGRESSION nights.

reply to this post or add my battle tag for more info :

adrastoss#1903

Tribe of the Ascended - 2 day - tue/thu 7:30-11CST 6/8M need a couple DPS to replace stragglers. LMK if you want to chat more - #mike110656

Poor Life Choices 5/8 M is the Mythic raid group of on Mal’ganis.

About us: Active group of players in our late 20’s middle 30’s working towards becoming a Cutting Edge group on 2 nights a week. Most of the group are working professionals, many with families.

Schedule: Raid - Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 pm EST - Midnight
RBG (optional) - Sunday 9:00 EST - ?
M+ - We have a some folks pushing 14’s and you can easily find multiple 10 keys during the week

Recruiting: 1 healer (non priest) - high, exceptional rogue, warrior or DK medium

About you: You should be someone with a good attitude and the ability to take instruction. You should also have Mythic raiding experience or high end PVP or M+ experience. We will need to run an M+ with you to gauge ability and/or need Mythic Legion or BFA logs.

Contact - Baxt#6219 on discord or Ralask#1737 in game

Hi Crumji,

[Daddy Issues] Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that is currently 2/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics and M Taloc/MOTHER until we get the numbers to progress again. Our goal is CE for 8.1

Looking for like-minded players who are progression-focused but also know how to have fun and can adapt quickly. We are really looking for players that want to find a new home and be a part of an active and growing guild, not just ride the coattails or not engage with other members in activities outside of raiding.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for heroic raids and run M+ as well as RBGs as we have an active player base outside of raids.

1. Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. Looking For:

Heals

• Holy Paladin

Melee

• Warrior

• Rogue

Ranged

• Mage

• Warlock

We welcome all that would like to apply and trial with us as we are looking to fine tune our roster.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a serious mindset towards mythic progression, with the goal of CE. We expect raiders to respect the time of the other 20 or so people that dedicate the 6 hours per week to raiding progression. Outside of progression, we are more casual and like to have fun with mythic plus, alt runs, pvp, etc.

4. Current progression/experience:

2/8M and AOTC on this new guild, 3/8M with 10 raiders from previous guild.

5. Recent logs:

Heroic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZqVNjcdXJA2Fk3R/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

Mythic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RV47HMJBzgxYTQ98/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

6. Contact info:

StormRage#1832 - GM

BevynM#1813 - Co-GM

Adeid#1534 - Raid Lead

Meclub#1175 - Healing Officer

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock or Mage) & 1 DK or Ret w/Tank OS
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Boomkin & Warlock
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Shadow Priest w/OS heals
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello I’m Killerpro GM and main tank to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for solid DPS like yourself for our core raid team. We are 3/8M and we raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am and Monday will be a alt/heroic run :). We are a pretty tight group of people but we are very welcoming to newcomers! Here is my Btag Nyteblayde69#1643 I hope I can hear from ya Crumji

Hi Crumji! I’m the recruiting officer for my raid team. we are currently 4/8M. I’m currently looking to add a DPS with a strong tank spec. Or a tank with a strong dps spec. Then i found you :stuck_out_tongue: . Our raid times seem to perfectly match up with what you are looking for as well. I’d like to drop this down below in hopes that you become interested.

4/8M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 6pm-9pm PST (8pm-11pm CST)

Hi! I’m Pilloh, an officer of the Guild and representing the DVA Team, one of the two raid teams in our guild. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild

About our DVA TEAM

We’re a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg