3/8 M 443 Resto Sham: What's out there?

I returned to WoW a few mos ago after leaving the game back in Cataclysm and I’m looking to see my options.

I main the shaman but also have a BM hunter that is 1/8 M, a 433 MW monk (both are 8/8 H), a 422 Prot pally that’s 8/8 N and a crappy priest alt.

I’m looking for a guild I can grow with as a player, and look for ways to improve in my spare time.

I enjoy running lots of m+ keys on all my characters, have a 65+ neck on 3 of my characters and would like to push further into EP and Ny’alotha when it drops.

Feel free to drop guild spam with a bnet if interested.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Pirate Chat is 8/8H and 5/8M TEP. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere.

Needs:
Prot Paladin- Extremely High
Brew Master- Extremely High
Holy Paladin- Very High
Shadow- Very High
Sin rogue- High
Ele Shaman- High
Fire Mage- Medium
Boomie- Medium

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with the mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Hey! Endeavour - Mal’ganis is looking for a new RSham! We’re 4/8m with some solid prog on Orgozoa as well. We raid Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST. We are a chill/fun/relaxed group of people, that also enjoy progging and downing bosses. If you have any questions/concerns are are interested in joining, feel free to reach out to me at:

aspen#4800 - Discord
Leighh#1473 - Bnet

Thanks!

Hey Smopes, - Parable is an Alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We are currently 4/8M and looking for dedicated players. We pride ourselves on teamwork and helping to improve everyone’s game. We are transitioning from Heroic to Mythic focus and looking to fill in the remaining gaps in our core team. I’ll post some info below, including officer battle tags and my DM on Discord. Hope to hear from you!

If interested contact on Battlenet:
Iliuvatar#1905 - GM
Crusadan#1192 - Officer
Apollymi#1215 - Officer
Dupe#11171 - Officer
Or PM me on Discord (Iliuvatar#8663)

Website -https://parable.world-

Who We Are
Parable is shifting focus from Heroic to Mythic raiding. We have had success in Mythic this expansion and are looking to add the final pieces to the puzzle. Our immediate goal is to have a team of 25 players who can play at a high level on a limited schedule. Most of us have played for years, but have full time jobs, families, or other commitments. We therefore look to do the most with our time. If you are looking for a fun group and a raid team that is extremely reliable, we are the guild for you. Prefer players 21+.

Expectations

Team Mentality
We are a team first guild. We value team progression over individual accomplishments. We are in it together. Therefore trades are abundant, most players donate to the bank, we help each other to improve and we create an environment that allows players to grow and improve. We don’t have time for elitist mentalities.

Preparedness
We expect players to know their class. This means best in slot items, best azerite traits, ideal talents, etc. Players should know how to sim their toons/gear. Players should remain competitive with their HoA level and we encourage guildies to complete a +10 key each week. Players should make all raid nights barring emergencies, research all boss fights in advance, and show up gemmed, enchanted and in discord.

Attendance
Mythic raiding is a commitment and it requires a strong group with good chemistry. It is important that our raiders can make at least 90% of the raids. We are hoping to build a strong bench to fill in in the case of absences. We will always understand if a change in work schedule or an emergency occurs. Outside of that, consistency is extremely important.

Performance
Players should perform at a competitive level. They should have the hang of raid fights within a few pulls and be able to adjust on the fly. Players should be aware of their utility and be able to utilize it. We generally hope players can pull a minimum of 80% of their sim. We do our best to help struggling players should they need it.

Other Perks
We have a very active Mythic plus crowd, with many running M10-15 each week.
We have a donation incentive system called Parable+
We have a website and a facebook page
We provide feasts, flasks and potions for our raiders
Our discord is active
We get to know our raiders and build a tight-knit community.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey, if we sound like a good fit plz hmu!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M (Ashvane at 1%)

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hey smopes, Last Warlords of Lethon is looking for a Resto Shammy. We are 5/8M right now and are still currently pushing to the end of this tier. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. We always have people running keys outside of raid nights, with people pushing high keys or just doing the basic 10 for the week. We are chill and relaxing group that take raiding seriously but being fun at the same time. If you have any questions or are interested in joining. My bnet is tokara102#1782 and my discord is Torqan#9922

Hi Smopes,

S olidarity Gaming is a guild on Emerald Dream server that is a community of gamers stretching across multiple genres and games. Our guild is currently 3/8M 8/8H and have been AOTC for many expansions now. Our goal is to always get AOTC and the make a casual but serious push into mythic as far as we can go. We were 7/8M in Uldir and 6/9M in BoD. We are always looking for more players to join our team and become a part of our community. If you want to talk about it more please feel free to reach out to me on bnet Adonzo#1355

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 BNet

Hi! I think our guild may be a good fit for you. We just recently moved over from Alliance to Horde and are looking for people to refill our team. We like to also do M+ together and occasionally pvp. If you are interested, more about us below:

Hello we might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Disturbed on Zul’jin. 7/8m. US 150. 8-11EST. M-W-Thurs
If that sparks anything.
Nuttie#1266

[H][US][Thrall] <Symbiotic> 5/8M 2 Day Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PM EST Is LF Shadow Priest/DPS for M EP progression

US - Horde

About Us

Symbiotic has hardcore endgame raiding goals and tries to accomplish them with a casual 2 night, six hours a week raid schedule. We’ve been a guild since TBC and have been raiding ever since. We have a lot of mature and skilled players who are here to have fun and make friends. With that said we are all also a bit older now, majority of the guild is now in their 30’s and most of us have work, families and other priorities that keep us from raiding every night, so we’ve switched to a casual friendly mature environment that works for us.

Raid Times

Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00PM EST

Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00PM EST

What we want :

We are looking for mature players who will be able to join our core raiding roster and help us progress through Mythic content in a timely manner.

Class needs :

Looking mainly for a Shadow Priest, but will accept other high parsing DPS depending on skill/experience.

If you are an exceptional player then feel free to contact us regardless of class.

Requirements

*With only a few raid days we require high-attendance (90%+ at minimum).

*Listen and do what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don’t want to be part of a team, then we don’t want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other.

*Aren’t afraid to communicate with the team.

*Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a Mythic environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren’t paying attention to the encounter.

*Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers.

*Have logs with decent parses (70+ on Mythic content, 90+ Heroic Parses). We need players who can play their class exceptionally.

Contact us :

If you have any interest in joining, add our Battle Tags Seitus#1669 / Zugor#1902 / Varun#2779

Greetings, Smopes!

Vigilant is an Alliance Guild on Sargeras, We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

We run a lot of Mythic Pluses and have a very active community . Best of luck in you search!

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

8/8M [H] Zuljin Mon-Thurs 8:30-11:30PM CST

Zug Zug. This was our first tier as a guild, we are currently US 88 and want to push US 50 next tier, we are looking for the right people to make that happen.

Our core consists of players with top US experience, as well as Rift world first players from back in the day. We believe that good players are self motivated, and are looking for dedicated people with a drive to perform during progression.

We would prefer you to have recent CE or mythic experience within the last 5 tiers with relevant logs to accompany it. We also would like to see whatever character you are currently planning to play on is up to date 65 neck + benthic and if not will expect you to catch up quickly.

Most importantly, you don’t need to be 450 equip 8/8m right now to apply, if you feel you can play at a high level and can make a case for yourself, we look at all cases individually.

Contact me at
Bromby#1673 BNET
Bromshow#1530 Discord

Hi Smopes, if our raid times work for you, we are currently looking to add a rsham to our core.

<The Veil> 3/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy pally or Resto shammy

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, ele sham, warlock)

Melee DPS – all (preference for DH, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – back-up tank (preference for dk, paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Healers, DPS

History:

• Tier 23: 9/9M (Cutting Edge)
  • Tier 22: 7/8M
  • Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
    -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
    -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
    -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

bnet: doodle#1637

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hey there! I see that you’ve recently returned and not so progressed, and that’s okay. If you would like hop over to our website and check out our long historic history, if you think you may fit in with us then please drop an app or message me and we can talk more. Thanks for your time–Ratt

Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 7/8M TEP

Current recruitment needs are the following:

Healer positions opened for any of the following:

• Holy Paladin
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged DPS positions opened for any of the following:

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Melee positions opened for any of the following:

• Frost DK
  • Rogue
  • Retribution Paladin

VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild. net by clicking the “History” tab in the top right!

We are currently the #1 2-day a week raiding guild on Sargeras, and one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.

Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.

Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.

Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.

New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 or Hutt#1499 on BNet, or Onslaught#7682 Ratt#7057 on Discord!