3 470 DPS LF Guild

Hi there! :smiley: Me and 2 friends are looking for a new raiding guild. We’re all around 470ilvl and are 11/12H and 11/12N. If anyone wants to talk with us, let me know :smiley:

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 3/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

Hit me up for a chat, Battle.net or discord. Aeaa#11101

Not sure what kind of raid times you’re looking for or if you’re open to a newer guild, but I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>,a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I’m looking to build a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. My goal is to clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. I just returned to the game a bit ago and am working my way through Nya, but do have prior GM/Raid lead experience in Mythic and Cutting Edge progression, just looking to go a bit more casual this time around.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Would love to chat with you Fellord, about my guild. We are currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and may have a spot available to each of you! Feel free to look over my link below about my guild, and if interested, feel free to reach out to me!

Hey my dude I’d love to talk with you I’m a Actually by the pool with the kid but saw this post check us out I really hope to hear from you

Forest River <Area - 52 (H)> is currently 3/12M and is looking for DPS to fill out our mythic roster. We are a recently formed guild of returning mythic raider who have the common goal of achieving CE in every tier come SL. We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon from 6-9PM EST. Add my Btag if you are interested.

jberg#11477

Add me on btag when you are free and lets talk. It is yergory#1102

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey Fellord! Mortui VIvos Docent is recruiting dps to finalize our raid roster! Our guild has 5/12M experience, but we are open to recruiting those who are ready to make the leap into mythic raiding. Our raid times are 9pm-12am EST Fri/Sat. We also run heroic and M+ throughout the week. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more!

Hey Fellord,

Juggernaut is a newly formed guild of long time friends/US top 100 raiders that are looking to achieve CE come Shadowlands. We recently formed and are now starting to recruit so we can start raiding about a month or 2 prior to Shadowlands release.

Our goals currently:

Build a roster
Catch people up so we can raid
Clear Normal & Heroic Nyalotha (gearing)
Clear Mythic Nyalotha prior to Shadowlands

Current schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

Requirements:

Prior CE experience
Ability to read logs

Needs:

All people interested will be considered

Gudds#1416
Killerhugs#1870

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 4/12M…20% on hivemind
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Would love to have a chat! Whitt#9982 On discord or Whitt#11587 bnet

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hello Fellord :slight_smile:

is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 6/12M

Mythic Raid
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Casual Mythic Raid
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturday 9pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Mythic Casual Raid
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment. 460+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Fellord!

Liberation is a 4/12M guild on Mal’Ganis that’s a semi-casual raidng guild and we’re looking for more players to push mythic progression.

We raid Wed/Fri 9-12pm CST with an optional heroic raid Sundays 9-11PM CST.
We’re a close-knit community of players that have turned friends. We are highly active in disc and down to help where needed. We run keys, PvP, old content… pretty much anything you can think of to do in game.

Add me on Discord or Bnet if you’d like to chat more:
Bnet: Squishers#11221
Discord: Squishers#9172

Hey, there, Fellord,
I see that your post has gotten quite a bit of traffic! I have no idea if you’re still looking, or if an Alliance Normal/Heroic guild would fit what you guys are looking for, but I’ll tell you a bit about us:

Chain Reaction is an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha. We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us, both now and in Shadowlands–not sure what you guys play, but I see that you posted on a DH and we definitely have room for one of those.

We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, a little PvP, old runs for Achievements, etc, with people around just about every night up for something!

If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, battletag RowanBeth#1291. I always offer a trial run if you’re interested. I can also get you the discord info, and we could run a few keys, if that sounds like something you’d want to do.
Good luck!

Definitely keen to have a chat with y’all, hit me up. Aeaa#1101 on both discord and battle net

oh hello

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey there
We are looking for a few dps
[H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking