3 4/8M exp people looking for two night guild

Myself can be flexible but currently playing hpal in raid named Xerilas

Crisi, disc preist maybe wanting to play shadow

Grakuin currently a fury warrior maybe flexible on playing something else

We are also 2k IO M+ players

We are open to server change and faction change if necessary.

Hello add me on discord or bnet I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.

No Turning Back> is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H 5/8M)

About Us:

Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:

All raiders are expected to:

• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:

We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:

Bnet: AFusco#1382

Bnet: Ash#11430

Discord: Celesaris#7924

If you’re willing to come Ally, we’d be able to provide a home for you. We currently are looking to replace a healer and 2 range because they have some real life stuff in their lives going on and need to be replaced.

We raid Wed- Thursday for progression 7:30-10 CST. Tuesday is a casual night. Currently 4/8M. We’re a social progression guild and we are very active on voice and usually running M+ every night. Its pretty active. If you’d like to come check us out see if your community is a good fit please add. :slight_smile:

Btag: Yosh#1661

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a few strong players to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 7/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Will be taking all into consideration. I will be done work tonight at 10PM Est and will be adding people around then to chat.

Hey I don’t want to hit you with a big wall of useless text so message me if you’re interested and we can chat about everything, I’ll leave my bnet at the end.

We’re a 4/8M (6% Orgozoa, 5/8 next week) Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, recently have made some changes and will be pushing for CE in 8.3 and beyond. 9:30p to 12:30 EST, LF some more great dps and heals, hit me up anytime if you want to talk about it!

Bnet: Cyprex#1318

We could accommodate all 3 of you.

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran.
We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression:
EP 6/8 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

Hey there, Absolute on horde side of Mal’Ganis would be interested in chatting. We’re 5/8 M raiding Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 EST. Add Rab#11453 and we can chat more.

Hello Xerilas, I’m interested in having a chat with the 3 of you. I’m looking to add healer(s) and dps to our roster for the remainder of this tier and for the next tier.

Our raid times are T/Th 730-1030 est, Wed optional for Heroic/Alt runs.

Hit me up on Bnet if our schedule works for you guys, Dcoy#1399

<7/8M When Dreams Become Memes>

We’re a semi-hardcore adult guild and group of friends who raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern (7-10 Server). The majority of us are based all over from all over NA!

Who we’re looking for:
Like-minded high performing players who bring a positive attitude and a knowledge for their class. We make the most out of our 6 hours each week so we expect you to come ready to play. We maintain a positive environment while encouraging constructive feedback between members. We maintain a core of no more than 25 members.

Specifically, we’re looking for highly skilled dps (ranged preferred) or a DH to fill out our core roster.

What we offer:
Challenging progression with intelligent leadership and decision making. Friendship and comradery by participating in our ongoing dungeons and Discord banter. We push as hard to compete with premier NA 2 day guilds while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere.

Pst Annelynn for more information or use the discord to apply!
Discord Application Code: Yp7ggzc
BNET: xCH4SE#1730
Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Hey there Xerilas, I am recruiting for Lunacy-thrall. (H) We are currently 4/8m and progressing on orgozoa. If The priest would be willing to shadow mainspec and you would be willing to ret mainspec we could find a place for the 3 of you in our core. We raid Tues/Thurs 9:15-12:15 EST. If interested add my Bnet-Doublediesel#1362. Thanks and good luck on your guild search!

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 4/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy
  • Warrior - Fury
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ community. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hey, we currently have spots open.

<Red Light District> Horde-Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tue & Th 7:00PM-10:30PM PST

ULD: 6/8M
BOD: 8/8M
COS: 2/2H
EP: 7/8M

message us on bnet if interested,
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

or check us out on discord,
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv

Hey Xerilas and friends,

I’m Xanas from Resounding Maybe and I would be interested in talking to you. A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow- Currently 6/8M

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 6/8M AEP
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 8/9M BoD
  • 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST
  • Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
  • Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Xanas#9343 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord).

Hey there,

We could accommodate all 3 of you. We are currently 5/8M and raid Tuesday and Thursday from 930pm CST to 1230am CST. I can be reached on bnet Emmortal#1298 or discord Nasti#3257. Lets talk. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Xerilas,
I am Zoey from on Zul’jin.

Prog: 7/8M Eternal Palace

Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-11:30pm CST
(Optional Wednesday alt run or Heroic run)

We would love to talk with you three about joining us. I think you would enjoy the guild. Our guild has a goal of building a guild that is a fun and positive place for our members. We are extremely open to groups, and encourage our members to recruit their friends. We do stuff together outside of raid like M+, Alt runs, other games, and even a weekend DnD group!

If you are interested, reach out to me (Zoey#1699) or Matty, the GM (Matty#11866).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we rebuild the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, Silent Order on Area 52 is looking for more dps! We’re 5/8M and raid tues/weds at 6pm-9pm PST. If we sound like a good fit please add me on btag to talk further!
SpumMachine#1343

Hey there. Very interested in the 3 of you. Our guild NFA is a 6/8M EP alliance guild (27% left on za’qul). Our mythic days and times are the following - fri/sat 7:30-10:30pm pst. (10:30pm-1:30am Est). Would love to get to chat with the 3 of you. Feel free to add me on bnet @ thela#1545 if you are interested! thanks!