3 +270 KSM Friends LF new Guild, Mainly M+, but can raid casually

Hey there Ansel!

The Azeroth Syndicate guild on Kel’Thuzad is looking for new friends! Established in 2009, we’re a group of mostly working professional people, many with kids, who enjoy playing WoW as a way to relax and have fun in our down time.

We have players that do it all, from M+ pushers, heroic raiding, and PvP to some that are more casual focused on achievements, pets, mounts, and the like. Alts are welcome and some players have as many as 10+ characters in guild. Our guild is also pretty family friendly as some of us even have spawnlings in the guild.

Also, we have made a number of new friends recently who are returning.

Currently AOTC in Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones, we have quite a few KSM M+ players (even some KSH folks too). We’ve got a casual PvP scene as well and are always looking for more that are into that as well. Current Raid times are Tues / Thurs at 10pm Eastern (8pm Realm Time), so weekend nights aren’t strictly required for that. Other activities happen throughout the week in a less scheduled fashion.

Let me know if you have questions, etc., we’d be happy to chat with you to answer them.

Raiding Stats:
11/11H AOTC – Sepulcher of the First Ones
10/10H AOTC - Sanctum of Domination (SoD)
10/10H AOTC - Castle Nathria (CN)

Check us out here if you’d like:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/The%20Azeroth%20Syndicate
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/kelthuzad/the-azeroth-syndicate

Please feel free to reach out:
Battle.net - Ciscodev#1880
Discord - Ciscodev#0714

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Since we aren’t currently raiding we’re really focusing on M+ and fun mount times/ whatever.
Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

If you are still looking for a guild Add me on Discord Klarity#1518