2v2 MMR/CR broken?

Fresh 2s games on hunter, haven’t played since last season and was 0 cr last season.

Somehow 2.3 mmr from 1550 cr and only getting 20 pts a win still?

Did blizzard actually implement a handicap against this dumb class or is MMR broken? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Edit: This isnt some weird flex, I just dont understand why my MMR is so high from never having played the toon before, and if I’m consistently playing at that mmr, why am I not getting more points?

because blizzard changed the system so that you get rewarded for sitting rating, something like gaining MMR while youre afk for whatever reason.

guess why people are going 3.7

Inflation is crazy in 2s rn. When I pushed 2.4 on main it was a real struggle because I’m not that great and dk kinda blows in 2s.

On my alt I hit 2.4 while farming honor for upgrades MMR just flies right now in that bracket

Maybe the 5 million hunter priest druid war rshams sitting at 2406 created a black hole that just sucks you in

3 Likes

How did you lose to double lock though?

idk but I climbed from 1700 to 2100 mmr on my sin rogue yesterday in 18 games with my healer friend who had like 1k ping and it felt like every game was 1500 cr. I think the only ones we lost were due to him dc’ing or lagging out and trust me I am not good on rogue. Whatever, I’m fine with it just makes gearing alts easier and gets more people on an even playing field.

3 Likes

When you need to do this on another alt and your healer friend isn’t on then hmu. I need games on my rsham.

1 Like

I’ll whisper you to see if you wanna queue next time I do 2’s.

1 Like

When exalter ghosts you I’ll be there for you JD

3 Likes

One solid queue sesh with rusty jd and exalter will name change to casper

2 Likes

MMR goes up when you aren’t playing.

Healer I know hadn’t played 2v2 in a while after hitting 2400 then queued up and got matched vs a 2800 team

Someone carry my dh plz and ty I’ve given up on the outlaw dream

Oh, no. What happened?

I’ll heal you. Was fun healing your outlaw, even better healing a dh

1 Like

I woke up.

My hpal said “there’s no way we can lose to this” and dispelled my ua soulrot (that I was 0.05s from feigning) as he ran into the MIDDLE OF THE MAP while i was behind a pillar anyways and ate a darksoul chaos bolt…

2 Likes

Ah, famous last words. Right up there “what is this idiot doing”.

1 Like

Ya I dunno, I just did my best nessper cosplay and fused my character with the pillar as I pressed Coby shot and won most games. Class is p good…

You know, right up until your hpal pretends to be the mouse and run up and “big dam judge” something only to kill himself

Oh man haha that’s a rip.

I don’t think that’s a thing. There’s natural 3 point inflation per week to discourage sitting throughout the week. But MMR is a direct result of the # of players Qing also. On top of that, I wasn’t sitting. It was literally a fresh toon.

Yeah mmr is broken. I hadn’t pvp’d on this character pretty much ever. Was 1900+ mmr the entire way from 1k-rival. Only like 5% of the teams we fought had similar gear to ours. Mmr should not be able to be higher than 150 of your Cr. Also it’s crazy that when my partner and I were in the 1700 cr range, we were losing points to teams that were 1900. Every time we were within 10 points of rival, it would put us against a 1900 team where they both had 58k+ health. imgur com/a/NFn0QPF