2h enh rune buff

im really hoping with phase 3 coming we get some news on 2h enh runes being buffed or changed

3 Likes

I hope they remove the requirement to hit something to get the 10% buffs. Seems completely unnecessary. I don’t understand why the DW rune buffs are persistent while the 2h ones aren’t.

Just change lava lash to hit with either your off hand or your 2 hander.

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of people suggesting this and it makes a lot of sense, but I hope they don’t do this, and instead find another way to support 2h. I prefer the more spell-hance feel of lavaburst over spamming 6 sec CD abilities like DW/LL.

edit: had to re-enter quote because quoted whole post.

ya i think it would help 2h tbh having 2 attacks im really hoping they give us some news

Maybe 2h should add a third strike to wf?

1 Like

that would be good tbh maybe uping the proc chance to 40% to so idk if that would make em op

they need to add in a feature that doubles weapon enhancements or lets you use 2 at once while using a 2 hander
like flame tongue ontop of WF or cause WF to proc at 40% chance and have extra icds added to it with like a 50% attack power increase
durring the patch changes of vanilla wow WF weapon was too stong because it could proc off of itself and blizzard nerfed its AP by about 90% and you can see rank 1 WF is like 140 bonus attack power and rank 2 is like 149 attack power
this nerf was never reverted until TBC and has been an issue all of classic

ya im really hoping they adress 2h enh in p3 an going forward

1 Like

I think shamans should get titans grip, that way they use 2 handers and get the benefit of dual wield.

Bake it in to an existing rune or make a qol book so they don’t have to sacrifice any other rune slots as well.

Nope. You dont want raggy +big 2h vs them