2.8k/AOTC Fury Warrior LF AOTC/M+ Guild

Hi all,

I am looking for a raiding/M+ guild (Frostmourne) moving into 10.2 I have achieved AOTC for multiple patches/xpacs. Played Warrior last season, achieved 2.8k io and looking to play warrior in 10.2.

Looking for a semi-casual guild. Happy with either 1 or 2 night a week raid, prefer Weekdays. Whilst not a super hardcore player I put in a high level of effort and would expect fellow guild members to have a similar mindset.

Thanks!

Hello Felw.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hi, we are missing a warrior in our raid team! Anarchy inc is on Dath’remar and we are a AOTC and social guild. We achieve AOTC each patch yet also do achievement and transmog runs. Raiding Thu/Sun 8pm-10pm. Feel free to add me Zwirbel#1679

Hi Felw

Our guild Sanguine located on Nag/Cael/Saur are semi-casual/hardcore – just like you a lot of us put a high level of effort and aim to clear heroic as quickly as possible. We cleared this current season too early (4th week) so we ended up raiding 1 night a week for 1h to 1.5hrs for the rest of the season, this season however with the same mindset we are also gonna go into mythic for fun/casual. So we are looking for 1-2 solid DPS to fill out our roster.

We raid Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm

If interested please contact me on bnet scrankit#6808 or discord crankaz

We’re a long-term, casual, semi-competitive guild on Barthilas and our main Focus in wow is AOTC and push M+ with a semi-competitive mindset but still casual enough to have fun and enjoy the game.

We consist of a core of long-term members that are veteran wow players who have every intention to stick with the game for the long run.

Joining the Discord is a must, however we won’t force you to partake in conversation if that is not your thing.

If is something you would like to be a part of contacts are below.

BTAG:
Exsidious#1717

Kia Ora Felw

I am raid leader part of Valhalla. We raid Thursdays and Mondays at 8pm st till 10:30pm

We have a spot for a warrior if you’re interested, still looking for a team.

Message me on discord (karlkingofducks) or bnet (Demonicducky#6591)