285 Fated Weapon Not Showing for Normal Nathrian Vendor in Ardenweald

The two weapons requiring the 285 Fated Mystic Anima Spherule for Normal Nathrian Vendor are not showing in the menu. The ones that are showing in the bottom two slots on the right side of the Normal vendor window are Raid Finder. Please update to Normal. I would like to get my new bow. TYVM

6 Likes

I am also having this same issue!

1 Like

Are there any reports of this happening to other covenants? I also want my weapon :frowning:

1 Like

I have yet to see other covenants say anything on the forums

1 Like

Got a mystic anima spherule for my mage and im kyrian. Its ilvl 398 and currently having the same issue

1 Like

Same issue here in Venthyr, got a 291 weapon sphere from weekly that I can’t seem to turn in at any of the vendors :s

1 Like

Same! I looted my emissary item today and got a 291 bead. Nothing at the vendor for it

1 Like

I got a 298 mystic anima spherule and when I go to the heroic vendor to buy the weapon, the 298 weapon is showing a 207 mystic anima spherule to purchase it.

1 Like

Ditto. Broke Blizz loot. Got heroic one from weekly mythic quest. Won’t let me turn in. This issue along with broken loot that won’t convert to tier from S4 mythics is beyond bad for QC. Time to fire some folks and stop hiring diversity managers.

3 Likes

Same issue. its only the highest level weapons.

i am also having the same issue Got a Abominable Anima Spherule Fated Heroic but i cant buy the item From the Covenant Vendor

1 Like

Just got a 298ilvl Zenith Anima Token for a weapon as well. The vendor is saying it requires a 207 token to buy the 298. It’s broken and I can’t turn it in at all.

1 Like

I am having similar issue, when completing the weekly quest, i ended up getting a Apogee Anima Bead (fated heroic ilvl 298) and tried to redeem at vendors but could not, its asking for a ilvl 207 item instead. I opened a ticket to see if i’m doing anything wrong

1 Like

I actually just had this same issue tonight as well starting a new thread

1 Like

Found an in-game help article called “CAN’T EXCHANGE FATED ANIMA SPHERULE AT COVENANT VENDOR”.
From the article:
“Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.”
Updated: 5 days ago
They have no fix and it was last updated 5 days ago. So for the foreseeable future were just out of luck.

5 Likes

Same issue for Necrolord

2 Likes

Same here, night fae. Straight up no vendors that take the 298

3 Likes

Hello all I have the same trouble on Maldraxxus

2 Likes

Having the same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. I have a 298 Anima Spherule and I’m unable to redeem the weapon because it’s incorrectly linked to a 207 token. On the flip side, I bet there are some people w/ 207 tokens getting 298 weapons. Please fix this.

2 Likes