278 War LF raiding guild

Long time player looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. Trying to push CE every tier. I prefer a 2-3 night raiding guild between the times of 7-11pm EST.

This xpac: 8/10M CN, 9/10M SoD, 6/10M SOtfO(have currently stopped progging).

Mains this xpac: Spriest all of CN, UDK/Lock SoD, Hpriest current tier(and I am absolutely bored of healing).

I’ve been trying to swap to my warrior (og tune from BC) for a while, and I finally geared and caught it up. I can play fury or arms with no issues. I am currently on A-52[H] but am willing to transfer.

Btag: Spawn#12613
Discord: Voidem#2764

Thanks and have a great day

Hello there Voidage! We have several openings on team 1, our mythic CE focused team for Dragonflight. The times are later than you prefer, but I’ll drop our recruitment post below, and if it could work for you, we’d love to chat!

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 7/11M.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 2/11 Mythic, new team – we’ve had two real nights of pulls

We also run high keys every week.

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Frost DK or Warrior

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)