278 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Comm/Guild

278 Resto Druid Seeking 1 Day a week Mythic Raiding Community. AOTC 9.2.5 + 2/11M. Former CE player, looking to do hard content but not that amount of time anymore.

Alliance on Area 52 - Open to a guild, would prefer a cross faction community though. I also enjoy pushing keys and currently have a rating of 3033…

1 Like

Hey there, if 2 days could be discussed we have immediate openings for more healers! I’ll keep it short here and just leave our copy-paste below but if we pique your interest please feel free to add me so we can chat about a spot. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave some additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or hit us up in our in-game community!

Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701
Community Post: [A/H] <Chaotic Neutral> - Looking for more raiders for Vault!