278 Lock (F/Sa Night or Any Morning)

279 Demo/Destro, have been a Warlock since MoP.

Can raid F/Sa nights, between 7pm and 12 pm EST.

Would also consider mornings, as early as 10am EST, any day of the week.

Faction doesn’t matter to me, but currently Horde.

Currently AOTC & 5/11M, 3000+ IO

Calagorm-Mal’Ganis

McAlison#1894 - battletag

McAlison ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ#3222 - Discord

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Still searching for a home.

Viewing you as I searching

I am in the search

Aren’t we all, my main.

Bumpity. /10chars

Poke the bear.

Check this out :smiley:

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (10/10M SoD -) and currently 8/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Friday-saturday 8Pm-12

Feel free to add me on bnet Krazy#11234 or Discord Krazy#0002

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use a player like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord!

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158

Thanks but I’m looking to go beyond AOTC

BUmpity lookity

Bump /10chars

Could be a morning player4u

Me and you

And you and me

More bumpity for your buck

Hey!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

Boop and a bump

Hi Scally,

Our times are later than what you are asking for but I figured I would reach out. We are currently 10/11H looking to start mythic. We need more dedicated members to join us. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Let me know if we interest you. My btag is vcronwen#1282.