275 Druid/273 Warrior/275 Warlock LF Guild

Good morning :slight_smile:
I have 60’s of all classes but my highest are those listed in the subject line
Druid - All specs played, feral least favorite.
Warrior - Fury and Prot. Never loved the slower feeling of arms.
Lock - Destro and Demo mostly

I am 45, married with 4 kids, and live in the Phoenix area so my time zone is MST and PST. Been playing since release and like to play all classes and specs. I prefer tanking but am fine with DPS too. My favorite time in an expansion is in the final patches when blizzard finally make alts more viable.

I am looking for a guild which matches the following if possible

1. Focuses mostly on Heroic but some Mythic is OK. I just don’t want the stress of a hard core raiding guild.
  2. Ideally raids evenings/nights my time (kids!) 2 nights a week on week days or late on weekends. Ideally 2-3 hours per raid night.
  3. Horde if possible but I can make Alliance work in a pinch till 9.2.5 when such concerns become moot.
  4. Mature guild not full of drama

I am looking because I am just was not feeling a connection with my old guild and am looking for new friends.

Hello Stoned!

If you are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 6/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS, but would love to have someone on the raid team that could flex to heals when needed (druid wink wink)

We are very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (1pmish or 2pm server time/EST), to help guildies run M+ 15s, so they get something nice in their weekly vault. Personally, I try and set up a weekly guild event where you “bring your key, and let’s run it” type of thing.

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on at some point almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up.

Have a good day/evening!

Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Hey!

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 8/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hey! From what you described, it sounds like my guild is a perfect place for you! . We are an AoTC guild that usually gets about halfway through mythic before the next tier, hoping to push that a bit. We have steady M+ groups going almost every night and raid 2 days with an optional third. my bnet is KingFirmin#1435 if you are interested!

Hi Stoned,

How are Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST? We are alliance so sadly that will hit your point number 3., but hoping you still might consider us. We are looking for more ranged dps and currently 2/11M and 11/11H. If you are interested let me know my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey man, i hear you on the kid front.

check out our recruitment post: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

my discord: Arth#0814

Good day!
We’re a casual mythic guild looking to pick up a couple RDPS players. Currently 4/11M on Sargeras Alliance. Raids are Wed/Thurs 6-9:30 pm MST. The roster average is early 30s with full time jobs and families. If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact me on discord: Dotty#6456

Hey there!

I saw you were looking for a home, and I wondered if we might be a good fit! We raid 10p-1am Eastern time which is 7p-10p Pacific time on Sun/Mon.

About the raid, our team was 7/10M in CN, our first tier together as a guild, and 7/10M in Sanctum. We are currently 5/11M (US 705). And we are no longer doing any Heroic during raid times, and instead focusing on pushing prog in Mythic.

About me, I’m the GM and raid leader, and I’ve personally gotten CE Sylvanas and 5 other CEs in prior tiers, as well as numerous Heroic end-game bosses prior to “CE” being a thing as a raid leader and GM both.

We are in search of stronger DPS for our team, and I wanted to link you our WoWprogress page and RaiderIO to see if you think our guild and raid is what you’re looking for!

Our WoWprog page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Gaymers
Our Raider.IO page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/The%20Gaymers
I also usually give people this link to this video to get a good idea of our guild’s raiding atmosphere because this was a prog kill and it was exactly our raid in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKN9Iw1qbPc

Here’s my BattleTag and Discord (they are the same): Krystalline#1901

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a horde casually serious raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 10/11H and 1/11M in SoFo after going 4/10M in SoD. We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 pm (eastern time).

At the moment we’re looking for a ranged dps plus a healer, ideally a Resto Druid or a Priest, who could dps in a pinch. Reliability and a pleasant attitude are at least as big a deal as class fit.

Feel free to reach out to me (Wrathblood#1742 on bnet or Wrath#3004 on Discord) or Novasolan (our RL, Novasolan#9219 on Discord). We’d love to chat about what you’re looking for in a guild. Thanks!

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933

Hey Stoned,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. Raid times are Fri. & Sat. 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time!

hey man, i may have a guild for you:

many of our members have kids / jobs, and AOTC is the goal, but a standard of play is expected.

Raid times are 8pm - 11pm EST. possible this may work for you?

Good evening all. Looking through replies now. Just a couple notes. Can’t raid on Friday nights (movie night with my kids) or Saturday nights (generally when we would plan a dinner out or other activities) for family reasons. Living in Arizona my time zone is PST-MST depending on the time of year. So unfortunately in answer to Daddybear, 8:30pm EST is to early for me as I won’t be home yet at raid start time half the year.

Unfortunately almost all the replies here raid a little to early or on a Saturday. I do appreciate sooo much the time you took to reply to me though.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 6/11M, 11/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11 M, 10/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Our guild raids 6-9pm PST Tues/Thurs night. We are mostly an AOTC guild (already achieved AOTC this tier) but have some interest into killing a few mythic bosses casually (nice to have). Our guild consists of mostly older people (30+) with some exceptions of younger (but mature) players so we have little to no tolerance for drama. We see our guild as a community rather than a place for people to show up and log parses so we are very active outside raid time. If you are still looking, feel free to give me a shout Stevelations#11594

Very impressive video :slight_smile: Unfortunately not looking for a guild focusing primarily on Mythic.

The Righteous of Thrall is a 10+year guild, rated one of the most active on server. We have 2 Mythic Raid Teams, a Heroic team, and Alt casual team. We run all levels of keys and have folks on all day and night. We also have an Alliance guild “Secretly Horde”.

We are a mostly over 30 crowd, with lots of wow couples.

The 7/11 Heroic team raids Thur/Fri 8:30-11:30 EST. We are looking for some additional DPS.

Please consider us when deciding on the guild that is right for you.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 3/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey Stoned!
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Hi (: i’m recruiting for Bloodknight Redemption [H] [Illidan] our weekday team raids t/th 7:30-10:30 [cst] server
Contact for more info [Bnet: HoppingKoala#1644 Disc: HoppingKoala#0745]