274 Ilvl guardian druid LF raid team 9/11 exp

I am on the hunt for a team to finish this tier off with with a focus on AOTC and M+ I have decent amount of pulls on H ryg none on Zovaal yet willing to link logs and discuss things and willing to transfer servers as well as factions currently am Alliance.

Btag infor is Beastfather#1296
discord contact info is Beast#6673

Hi!
Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Thîccbëåst,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 10/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi there!

My horde guild on Zul’jin is in need of a tank for our Wednesday & Sunday raids from 7:30pm-10pm EST. Our guild is currently 8/11 normal SFO. We run Mythic keystones and other guild events as well. If this is something you would be interested, please reach out to me.

Kiua#1912 battle.net
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Hello ThiccBeast!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Hey Thicc,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. Raid times are Fri. & Sat. 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time!