273 Shadow Priest Looking for a guild

Hey, im a 273 shadowpriest that is looking for a guild. Im currently 10/11H in SOFO and am looking to get AOTC and get into mythic. Im open to any server horde or alliance. I just can not raid on wednesday and saturday. Any other day im open to blast.

Discord: Storak#7246
Bnet: Storak#1190

11/11 heroic, 3/11 mythic Alliance guild, interested :slight_smile:

Hey man, I saw you can’t raid Wednesdays, but, still take a look:

Would love a spriest!

thanks!

Hey Amaranthiyne!

I sent a discord request, I’d love to chat with you!

Sent you a Discord FR…we raid on Friday and Sunday’s 8-11EST

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi, added you on discord to be able to chat. We could use another spriest on the team but would love to learn more about you. Our info post here for your review: [A] [Cenarius] <Something Shiny> lfm for Dragonflight

Sent you a DM…not sure why it didn’t go through the first time lol

Our 2/11 mythic team is looking for a core spot for a shadow priest atm

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 3/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860!!

We are on Area-52, and we are currently 9/11H! We love to raid and push keys! I know you said you couldn’t raid Saturdays but we raid Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30 EST!

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but if you are, I think we might be a good fit. I’d love to get the chance to chat with you if you have a minute!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi friend! I saw your post looking for a raid team and wanted to toss my guild into the mix
Below is just a bit of spam to give you a basic idea of the team and guild. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask!
Guild/Team: Leviathan [H] – US Hyjal (Team Hydra)
Raid Days: Monday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 6:30pm -9:30 pm PST
Current Progress: 2/10M
About us:
Our mythic progression focused team (Hydra) is always keeping our eyes open for new raiders to bring in.
If you are looking for a team that won’t disband anytime soon, we can put your mind at ease with the knowledge that our GM has been leading the guild for 10 years; WoW will likely die before we do!
Outside of WoW, we have an active discord and play several other games together including LoL, Back 4 Blood, Rust, ARK and Minecraft to name a few!
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask away! I’m here to help
Thanks, and have a great day!
Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdMEMzEZr66qPL8uS0dCmgx1-6cE6epVxN_aETcK5qwiUiIg/viewform

Hey Storak, we might be a good fit. Check out the spam below and let me (or Cercie, she is better with people) know if you would like to chat more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• Leadership built from former CE raiders

What we want:

**Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

*Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

*Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

*Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078