270 ilvl Resto Druid LF Mythic Group

Hello! I am looking for a guild/community/group that is progressing into mythic. My ilvl is 270. Recently, my guild decided to take a break after getting AOTC. I am however not done pushing content. I have been playing WoW for a long time, I also have a Holy Priest that is decent geared and am working to increase her ilvl as well. Please reach out if you think I will be a good fit :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hello Sarias!

I noticed you didn’t have any bites here so I figured I should drop a line. I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and we are looking for more individuals to join our ranks! We are in fact progging in to mythic but the roster boss is a nuissance so awesome fellow nerds like yourself are needed! We don’t recruit for the bench so you don’t have anything to worry about there! There is plenty to learn about us so I will leave you with our guild website. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out! My contact information can be found on our WoWprog!

I wish you the best!

Hello Sarias! Mythics and Chill on Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting exceptional players for mythic raiding and social! We are 4/11 M, AOTC. Raid is Friday and Saturday 7-10PM PST. The rest of the time is spent M+ / PVP / others. LF Solid DPS and a DPS/flex heal for Mythic team!

If interested, please feel free to message any of the below officers:

Amadorex: GM Discord: Amadorex#0870 Bnet: Heavenswill#1400

Mag: Guild Secretary Discord: Mag#4995 Bnet: Mag#12291