270 Boomkin LF Guild

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey,

Any interest in going alliance? We are currently 10/11H and 2/11M. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST and are looking for more members. If you are interested add me my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hello, we just so happen to be looking for a balance Druid, please read below and let me know if you are interested in learning more.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hi Krogal!
Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gahena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Krogal! For your consideration [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hi Krogal,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Heya

We raid only one day a week , thursday 9:30 to 00:30 (forming at 9:00 ) we are currently progging on heroic and with aspirations of going mythic.

The team started as a pug but we got along well so most of our people moved in!! you are not required to transfer realms and youre welcome to check us out.

our official recruiting post is HERE in the blizzard forums.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Looking to build an AOTC focused core…tired of mythic raiding requirements…

Hello! If you are interested in going Alliance, Ascendance (2/11M, Sargeras) is looking for one more DPS. We raid T & Th 8-11p PST (10p-1a CST/Server).

If you’d like to chat further, my Bnet: Cailyth#1999

Cheers ~

Hello Krogal!

If you are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 4/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS and bonus points if you are able to flex to other roles if ever needed.

We are very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (server time/EST), to help guildies run M+, so they get something nice in their weekly vault.

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have some folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up/

Have a good day/evening!

DeJaneiro#1166 (B-Net)
Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn

Progression:
11/11 H SFO
5/10 M SOD
10/10 H CN

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST

We are beginning Mythic Progression next week and we’re looking for fun and engaging raiders to join our shenanigans.
We are a truly unique group of individuals who all live very busy real lives. We’re a fun and engaging community with players across all time zones. There are always active players online. We are try-hards but not hard-core. At our core we push top end content but have players of all aspects of the game (Mythic+, PvP, Mount Hunter, Tmogers, Nomadic horde arriving fresh from O-grim-oar). We like to keep a note of fun in what we do. Progress is great but doing it without some laughs sucks.

We are LGBTQ friendly, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated.

Raider Requirements: Reliable,High Learning Curve,desire to play the game.

Immediate openings available for Boomy with Resto flex, SPriest with Holy flex, Flex pally.
Any exceptional DPS and Healers.

Join the fastest progressing Alliance guild!
Recruitment Contacts: Shimmers#9567(Discord), Thorr#8990 (Discord) or Giauzer#8101(discord)/Giau#11835(btag)

if interested in changing factions to alliance

Hello Krogal!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Hey,

Not sure if you have found a home yet, but check out HardcoreCasuals, on Shandris/Bronzebeard.

feel free to hit me up in disc as well: arth#0814

Hey there!

We are definitely recruiting and regaining uot numbers (more so for Dragonflight and beyond) Here is our current guild ad below and contact info.
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 7/11H

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused in this expansion to get AOTC each patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS who show up and perform. Who know what it is like to be in an invested team and know that raiding is a commitment. current classes we do not have are -warrior, monk, DK and Spriest but all are welcome.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

Please note: IF you are a solo player who doesnt really want to engage in guild activity and mostly raid logs THIS IS NOT the place for you. We hate to be direct about it, but as with other guilds having bodies who do nothing in the guild and not participate is really not our jam and unproductive.

We are looking for players who want to do team content ESPECIALLY KEYS.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Good Intentions on Area 52 is recruiting!
We are a newly formed guild on the server and our welcoming community is growing! Good Intentions is founded by a group of friendly players looking to find other like minded people to enjoy company with while killing bosses.
If you’re new to the game or you are a seasoned player looking for a place to fit in, you can have a home with us!

Our guild is PVE focused with goals of success in Raid and Mythic+. Our raid team gathers every Wednesday and Friday night from 9:30Pm-12:00Am EST.

We are currently recruiting players looking to learn, grow, and improve for our raid team!

Available Raid Roles:

Tank: Filled.

Healers: All will be considered.

DPS: All will be considered.

If you would like to join our guild or have any questions please reach out to us!

Bnet:
Officer: Glamify #1728
Recruitment: Hazy#11973
Guild master: Bluedragoon#1808

Discord:
Officer: Glamify #5915
Recruitment: Hazy #8123
Guild master: Morgan #5956

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Krogal,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. Raid times are Fri. & Sat. 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time!