267 Resto Sham LF Raiding Guild

Former cutting edge raider looking to get back into raiding again. Prefer a guild that is laid back and relaxed but gets stuff done, not looking for a hardcore mythic guild just a heroic/mythic chill guild. Primarily i run M+ right now mostly pugging so would be great to not only find a home to raid in but to also have people that run high keys as well.

Ideal guild will raid between 6-11 CST Days don’t really matter. Leave any info here and i will get back to you, also prefer to be horde since all my toons are horde. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Justsham some friends and I are putting together a guild here in 9.2. We have known each other for 10+ years. Our GM and fellow officers have had success running several heroic/mythic raiding guilds over Wow’s lifetime, as well as experience in casual heroic (pre mythic) /mythic raiding all the way up to hardcore US top 40 guilds. Our times will be 7-10 central, 2 days, Tu/W/TH/Fri on the table so far. We are looking to be pretty casual but we’d like to work our way into mythic at some point this tier or the next. We are in the early works but we know how to make a great team. Add my btag Nomane#11660 if at all interested. We are alliance/stormrage but we can always help out someone who is great addition to the team.

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

We raid 7pm-10pm EST (6-9pm CST) if you’re interested! A few of us are former CE raiders as many of us recently returned.

Sieara#6473

Hi Justsham,

I’d like to chat with you about possibly joining us for heroic tonight. Add me if you’re interested and we’ll chat. I’ll leave my info below.

Jaystir#1204(discord)

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 7/11 H LF Raiders

Progression: 12/12 N, 7/12 H

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sundays nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. We also have some dedicated, talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. Our guild is constantly cranking out keys!

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Dropping this link here to throw our hat in the ring.

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

yo , check out the forum post i just made, hmu if interested Thrall (H) (cross server raid team) – Throwbois Fri/Sat 10pm-12am EST LF DPS and Healers

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We are Schadenfreude on Area 52. We raid 1 night a week, Sunday from 8-11 server time. AOTC focused guild, currently 8/11H, 10/11N. We are a group of friends and former CE and Mythic raiders who are now just looking to get AOTC while its relevant and push keys. We currently have no plans to pull any Mythic bosses, so we might not be the best fit if you are looking for more than AOTC.

Discord Sugarshorts#1709, btag Charina#1477

Hi there! We are currently looking for a Resto Sham. Guild spam dropped below! Just hit me up if we peak your interest :slight_smile:

of Zul’jin Horde - Recruiting!

Recruiting:
Healers:
Paladin - Closed
Druid - Closed
Priest - Closed
Monk - Closed
Shaman - Open

DPS:
Warrior - Closed
Demon Hunter - Closed
Death Knight - Closed
Mage - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Hunter - Closed
Rogue - Closed
Monk - Closed
Shaman - Closed
Priest - Closed
Druid - Boomkin - Closed

Will consider other ranged DPS, outside of Hunters.

Guild is laid back, but focused on content clearing. We like to have fun and b/s outside of Boss prog/kills.

Looking for solid easy-going players that just want to kill monsters and loot their cold dead corpses :wink:

SotFO - 11/11N - 7/11H
SoD: 10/10N – 10/10H - 3/10M
CN: 10/10N – 10/10H

Raid Days/Times are:
Friday 9-12PM EST
Saturday 9-12PM EST

Mog/Keys runs through-out the week, along with whatever other shenanigans we can think up!

If you have any questions, or are interested in joining, please try contacting one of the following via Discord or B Net tag:
(This is the best way to contact us)

Copesetic: Copesetic#8686 (BTAG = Copesetic#11970)
Nubbsy: Nubbsy#4288 (BTAG = Nubbsy#1792)

Please don’t hesitate to contact any of us with any question you may have! !

Hey! not quite your ideal times but we’re pretty niche so maybe you’ll like it, we fit your description pretty well! here’s the details:

5/10 M SoD last tier, currently 9/11 Heroic Sepulcher Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM! If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.