265 Resto Druid 8/11H w/ 10/11 H Exp LF Raiding Guild

Hello everyone. Former cutting edge raider just looking for a more relaxed and fun guild that clears aotc and possibly raids mythic on a lighter schedule in the 1-2 day form outside the 3-4 days. Prefer a guild that is a little active outside of raid, maybe running keys or whatever else. In other words not really looking for a guild that logs in to raid only lol.

Hours i prefer are 6-10 CST may be open till 11 at the latest, I prefer to stay horde since that is where all my toons are. Leave any info here and i will get back to you. Thanks

Hey man I run a weekend raiding guild on Friday & Saturday 6-9pm CST. Looking for healers and 9/11H. contact me on discord at Vswizzle#7279

Still looking

JETSKI H ILLIDAN
Raid times:

• Tuesday 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
  • Wednesday 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
  • Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm EST ( OPTIONAL Heroic/Normal depending on who needs what)

Who we are:

Jetski is a guild composed of many MULTI CE leads/officers that wanted a more relaxed raid atmosphere. We were tired of the yelling/raging in discord the toxic environments, and assumption that you need to be “hardcore” and “demeaning” to prog. A lot of us have been playing together for years and strive to build a home/family of friends that DO want to get CE and mythic prog each tier, but in non hardcore manner while still having a little fun. Plenty of 3k IO players who push keys everyday and PVP’ers in the off time.

Where we are at:

10/11H as a guild as I write this with the potential of 11/11H. ( A few officers are AOTC ). This coming week: Tuesday (5/4) we will be killing and doing trials on heroic Jailer, and on Wednesday (5/5) we are going into MYTHIC to start our CE push this coming week!

What we are looking for:

• Feral druid
  • Boomkin
  • Warrior
  • Resto Shaman ( pref with Ele flex )
  • All spots are competitive, so if you think you’re a good fit please reach out!

We are also recruiting M+ and PVP players as we have a lot of players running outside of raid time!

Missionarry (officer) Discord : Mission#1622
Doomzz (officer) Discord : Doom#2420

good morning everyone

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 8/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends we are very active outside of raid or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb

We may have an open slot for you to trial with us. Read our post below, and if you’re interested, add me on discord. Jaystir#1204