AV Play With The Blues PTR Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT

Please join us on the 8.2.5 PTR 2019-08-21T22:00:00Z

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ptr-15th-anniversary-alterac-valley-play-with-the-blues/260941

1 Like

First 10 char

Sorry it is Pokémon Go Raid hour and I still need me a Shiny Rayq.

Edit: Though if it old school AV maybe if I log in 12-14 hours later you will still be at it.

CLASSIC DISCUSSION FORUMS IS THA… wait a minute

10 Likes

Squire! Fetch me my hammer!

2 Likes

Have fun! Hope you’re not in the same game for 3 days like we used to be back in vanilla. Those were fun AV times. Hundreds of HKs and fishing/dance parties with the same players for days. Crazy.

Too bad most of us are working. =(

1 Like

Nope. I will experience it the correct way, through classic. Besides, horde don’t even like this stacked battleground.

No; you actually won’t because it’s not the same lol.

Gotta say, you guys are cross-posting these announcements in GD – it’s almost like the subforums don’t see enough traffic and you know it, so you’re posting here to make sure it gets attention.

That being said, I hope Blizzard chose Horde. Just to confirm that “bias.”

I always play WoW with the blues.

:+1: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

The thrill is gone. The thrill is gone away! The thrill is gone baby!

:blue_heart:

1 Like

You took away gag order and shattering throw. I know one of you guys will play a paladin just to humiliate me.

That’s like in one hour…

/RIP working professional here…

Yep…3 in CA is 3 my local time too. In the office til 4, then drive time etc. ah well, have fun

Nothing’s ever going to take away the gag order. :cloud_with_snow: :speak_no_evil: :male_detective:

Thanks for posting this here. After seeing the post today in the PTR forums, I was worried there wouldn’t be enough people.

:sob: good times :sob:

1 Like

is it over? we got wooped and now is gone

Yeah sorry about that. Were you in the match where my team summoned Lokholar the Ice Lord?

I couldn’t find Ion to kill him

1 Like