WoW Classic with the Creators Video

It doesnt show you 30 minutes later, thoroughly drained, these guys pull off their mics, yawn and wander back to whatever else they were doing.

J/K !! dont attack me.

:ice_cream:

I was very tempted to link it - but blues sometimes don’t have a sense of humor.

1 Like

Do you guys go in someones house and start putting your feet on the furniture just because the person who lives there does? Do you eat all their food and sleep in their beds?

Pretty sure Blizzard can post where they want on their own forums.

4 Likes

rules for thee, not for me?

1 Like

Loooove it!

What was your favorite moment?

Mine was every time Papa Jeph was talking at the table and Tom Chilton said “yep” … “yep” … “yep”.

5 Likes

cool more information about classic. I was starting to think that everyone had forgotten about it

Muting blue post. new low for forums.

1 Like

Mine was when they talked about flying. Same feeling I get now when I can fly in the game.

I really liked comment on the griffin ride for the first time, how the world is all connected, and ready to be explored.

Great video! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Nice hype blue :+1:

1 Like

For the people having a fit over this being posted here… while the video may have been done because of Classic coming out soon, the video spends most of the time with the devs talking about what they did in Vanilla and how they felt back then - basically reminiscing. That is something that WoW players/fans in general would be interested in.

I always like it when they talk about how they got started, what was the 1st thing they worked on, etc. There’s no reason this video can’t be posted here in addition to Classic forums.

4 Likes

“the main character of world of warcraft is the world” was there ever a better quote than that? thank you for the post. i wish today that they had even half the passion they did 15 years ago.

5 Likes

Yep and it is like that anywhere you are a guest/patron at. You cant do a lot of things here that Blizzard employees can.( Stick threads, modify others posts etc) Don’t like it, go start your own forum where you can make your own rules.

1 Like

It’s not that serious.

Good answer.

I do appreciate you developers giving your customers what they want. I hope that next WoW xpac can deliver just as good as classic WoW.

1 Like

This was really wholesome :heart:

1 Like

H Y P E D

F R E S H.

Here we go boys!

1 Like

It was the best option to fight pirate servers!

And someone who posts something in the classic forum, could have an excuse to talk for the umpteenth time how retail will be deserted?

No one who does not visit the classic forum, and has no interest in the jurassic version, will see these mummies glorify their version of the game at the expense of those who will still play the retail version!!

The hype train has left the station!

I’m excited to laugh at my friends who didn’t play vanilla. Getting upgrades that was like a grey sword to a slightly better grey sword was great. Then when you finally get something, even if it was strength and spirit as a mage, you were like, YES, it has stats!

3 Likes