260 unholy dk 4 of 10 heroic looking for raid guild

Pretty much looking for new home. I came back after a 3 month break but my guild started acting so toxic it made me wonder why I came back So i am now trying to find a new grp.

1 Like

I’m the GM of Grimfrost [A] on Emerald Dream. We’re currently recruiting more exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are 6/11 H in SFO with our sights set on CE in 9.2. We raid W/Th 830-1130 EST

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord TopGun#9498

Hi everyone! Do Not Release is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis we are 4/11 heroic and we are looking for a couple of players to help fill a DPS and a Healer role. We’re trying to rebuild back into a 20 man roster with the possibility of getting back into mythic.

We are looking for recruits that will help keep all of the positions competitive as well as filling in as needed. We are and AOTC and KSM focused guild, with some mythic progression mixed in there. We have a highly active community with players pushing +20 keys as well as anything lower, and looking to expand on keys higher that +20’s.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CT)

Priority needs: Priest (DPS or Heal), Mage and any other DPS.

We have a very active guild discord and community, there is always someone around to play with.

If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852

Hi Madcow,

We’d like to chat with you about joining up with our guild. Here’s a link to our recruitment post. Add me if you’re interested. Jaystir#1204 (discord)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hey Madcow,

I am with Wanderlust on Illidan, we currently raid Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15-11 EDT, we’re currently 6/11 Heroic and are planning to start the push on Halondrus and Anduin. We have a generally active community outside of raid where we do Mythic+ and some PvP. We also spend time outside of wow playing other games.

I’d be interested in speaking with you more about the guild and potentially raiding, you can add me on disc @ Meng#4581

Hello Short and Sweet here:

We are the Coffee Shoppe 7/11H 10/11N

We are looking for quality dps to continue our assault and push further into SoFo and begin mythic prog ASAP

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm est
If interested please add gilga2k#1922 on bnet

We are a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self-improvement and self-accountability are a must while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short-term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately become a top US 200 guild. All of our leadership sports cutting-edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD.

Currently Looking for:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest/Holy
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS
DPS With Heal OS

We are always looking for more though!

Raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. 7:45 PM-11 PM EST

Discord Invite Code: [NQNM]
Direct Link to Application: discord.gg/YKDUMdUJEy
Personal: Vexent#5611
Btag: Famous#1934

We look forward to hearing from you!

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog

10/11 N (jumping into heroic next week)

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: Hpally, Priest, MW

DPS:

HIGH NEED: Mage, Spriest, WW, Warlock

Medium: Ret, Hunter, DH, Warrior

Don’t Need: Shaman, DK

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Were looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hello!

Would love to chat! We are currently progressing through raid and are always looking to add a few more to to balance
Out our roster.
We. Raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 9-11 est
Last season my core group all got AOTC and KSM.

When we are not raiding we are running mythics and there a few that love to pvp.

My discord is shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Hope to talk soon!

Hey! We are a newer guild on Bleeding Hollow! After our first week of prog we reached 8/11 H and 10/11 N. We raid T/W 8-11 pm EST. If you’d like to chat more shoot me a message on Discord. KtownWright#2030

First up, excellent name!

Our guild is called Cypher on Illidan and we might be a fit.

We are looking for a few dps to round out our sat/sun raid team, we kick off at 7pm eastern until 10, we are 11 normal and 5 heroic, we are a pretty casual bunch who like to have hun and kill bosses in raid and keys.

If you are interested or have any questions my disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 7/11 H LF Raiders

Progression: 12/12 N, 7/12 H

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sundays nights at the same times for alt characters and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518