Season 3 Artifact Knowledge

• Is this being cut off soon?
  • Or are you leaving it on indefinitely?

It’s been 8 weeks now, and 8.2 kicked off with 4 weeks of AK already calculated into the game, so in theory we’ve had 12 weeks of AK at this point. AK ended around the 12 week mark in the prior seasons.

This is an inquiry, I’m not asking that it be cut off. I think they should leave it on, but that wouldn’t fit the prior seasons.

Hello!

No to both questions. :slight_smile:

As things currently stand, Artifact Knowledge will continue to increase each week until the week of October 1.

18 Likes

Sweet. it dose make it bit forgiving on my toons.

Essences account-wide when?

Alts are basically unplayable in 8.2

13 Likes

Retail/Classic/Alts.

Player base will be stretched way too thin, make the necklace Account Bound.

9 Likes

Well since we have your attention . . . Any chance that you could offer any insight as to if or when you guys will make any changes to obtaining essences on alts? Please?

1 Like

As kindly as I can say, Please for next expansion do not make this kind of system again which consists of grinding Artifact/Azerite -

Much Appreciated,
Shadow

13 Likes

what is artefact knowledge? i’ve only just started to figure out azerite, please don’t tell me there’s YET ANOTHER complicated mess i need to wrap my head around…

Thank you for the thorough and comprehensive answer, Kaivax. :+1:

AK is a weekly reduction, every Tuesday, of the amount of artifact power needed to gain levels. For instance, right now to hit 66 on my neck would require 142.8k AP. Tomorrow with the reduction, getting to 66 will require 109.8k AP.

6 Likes

thank you for actually answerin:)

1 Like

Alts are unplayable in 8.2 ? Really ? I spend a 1-2 hours each and every day playing my alts. On average probably about 6 or them at least every day.

Anyway, it is good news AK will keep on increasing. Will make getting to lvl 65 extremely easy in a month or so on all my alts.

They are unplayable for the average player. I’m lucky to get an hour of playtime each day. Unfortunately not everyone can put in 6-12 hours a day on WoW.

6 Likes

10 to 12 hours a day is not feasible for most players lol

5 Likes

How you do get 1-2 hours each day and arrive at 12 hours…

I am talking in total not each and yes 1-2 hours a day is most feasible for most players.

Curious but how do you keep up on essences for your 6 alts if you’re only playing them collectively for 1-2 hours a day? That’s 10-20min each.

1 Like

1 hour each day and only focus the ones you need. like all Naj then all mechagon. and Do M+ on the 7th day and in just 3-8 weeks you should be all caught up…

I just do the main mechagon quest - and I usually do that in a slower time.

And just the follower, if necessary, plus the puzzles and maybe the pet quest in Nazjatar. And of course the waveblade emissary when it is up.

Plus now I have exalted reps on a number of those and have the followers as well, I can skip areas and work on islands.

1 Like

You know I didn’t mean “literally” unplayable right?

4 Likes