Guild found, plz delete

Hey. Am a long time holy priest LF a raid team. I’m currently on Illidan, but I’m not opposed to transferring to:

Area-52, Bleeding Hollow, Hyjal, Mal’ganis, Zul’jin

My raiding history is all on my holy priest (since legion), with Heroic and Mythic experience. I come to raid prepared with class knowledge, fight knowledge, my gear optimized, and all my raid materials prepared.

I’m looking for a group with a primary goal of AOTC, and seeking to dabble in mythic. I can be persuaded to push into mythic raid should the team get serious. As a big fan of M+, an ideal group would run a lot of keys. It’s my favorite thing to do in WoW.

My availability is T/W/TH, anywhere from 3:00pm-10:00pm PST.

If I sound like a good fit for your group please reach out!

Rageheals#2402

Warcraft Logs
Raider IO

Hey there! My guild is currently looking for a holy priest. If you’re open to leaving Illidan and raiding on Sat/Sun afternoons I’d love to chat more.

Hi there Rage,

Have a look at our thread and let me know if you’d like to chat more.

Discord: Jaystir#1204

1 Like

Got your bnet request! Let’s chat :slight_smile:

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/11N SotFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11H SotFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/11N, 2/11H SotFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 3/11N SotFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello :slight_smile:

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 6/11 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: