251 hunter/ 251 DH LF team

Hey there me and a buddy LF raid team for 9.2
I’m a 250 BM/survival and he’s a 251 havoc we also have several Alts(mage,monk,lock etc)245+ if there’s a certain niche your looking for. We both have lots of CE experience and been raiding together since TBC. My buddy got 6/10m and I only got 3/10m went casual remaining of tier after October.

1 Like

If you don’t mind Alliance!

[A] [Dalaran] <First Point Arìes> - 9/10M - Recruiting DPS

Raid Schedule:
Raids take place on Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:45pm to 11:45pm EST.
Friday is an optional alt/heroic clear 9:00pm to 11:30pm EST.

Raider Expectations:

• Positive attitude is mandatory in this guild. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Logs showing you have past and/or current experience in end-game mythic raiding.
  • We raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.
  • Attendance must be 90% or higher.

Raid Recruitment Priorities:
Range: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage
Melee: WW, Rogue, DK, DH
Healer: Not actively recruiting (will consider applications)

We are also looking for any other exceptional players of any role for spots on the roster so any outstanding applicants will be taken into consideration!
All those interested please fill out an application or contact one of the officers to chat: https://forms.gle/HxoS9tke6DnZPBFB6

About Us:
First Point Aries is a mature raiding guild lead by players who have been playing since Vanilla WoW. We pride ourselves on having a fun, mature atmosphere while making progress. We have retooled for 9.1 with small guild merger with Contingency (Alexstrasza) to bolster our roster for CE push.

Our raid environment is focused when it needs to be during progression since we only raid 2 days a week; however, we do understand that this is a game at the end of the day and try not to take ourselves too seriously.

Contact Us:
For any additional questions, please hit us up on Battle.net or Discord.

Kungfukau [Recruitment Officer] - Lilchris#1132 (BNET)
Broxamus [Healing Officer] - Brax#11201 (BNET)
Kaschy [Raid Leader] - kasch#2914 (Discord)

hi,

we mythoclast are looking for more raiders for our current roster and moving into 9.2. We are 5/10M , raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST.

feel free to msg @ bnet jrzo#1414

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US Mal’Ganis. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 7/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :smiley:

Hello! If you don’t mind alliance. :slight_smile: exclusive outcasts are recruiting!

We were an AOTC guild with casual mythic prog! Only 1/10 this tier but we had a lot of people away from the game. We raid wed/Thursday 9-12 eastern time!

Good luck!

Add my discord so we can talk more! 9/10M on Illidan currently Merker#0172

Hello,

I run Tusken Raiders on Hyjal. We are 5/10M and looking to recruit for a big CE push for 9.2. We run Fri-Sat 7-10 PST. Hit me up in disc if you’d like to talk more

Broadsword0486#7243

Bump looking still!

Btag or disc info?

If you are not looking for a mythic raiding guild “Vengeance” a rather new guild on Mal’Ganis is slowly growing. We raid T/TH 8-10 server (invites 30 min prior). We are led by Mythic and AOTC raiders, who are aiming for AOTC and high keys next patch.

We will again not formally create a mythic raiding, so if you want to take a step back and enjoy raiding at the max heroic level and help build a budding community - please let me know and we can discuss things further and help me answer a few more questions.

hey podago please add me on discord derp#9197

Hi Podago
You didn’t state if you guys were only looking for horde so if you are open to Alliance, BiOL is always looking for flexible dedicated players and most of us have been raiding for years. We want consistency and enjoy the downing of bosses together as as team.
Feel free to check us out below and if interested, give me a poke and we can chat with your friend and our RL.

Bump it up

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag:
TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
Holy Paladin
and a dps that has a Tank Spec when needed.

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Bump it today

Hi there, you and your friend sound like a great fit in our guild we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experince guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach where every one isent supposed to grind for hours and hours to get renown and max rep, we are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechnics rather than parses, we belive if you get a raid team full of blue parsers with good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it ( though we have several very good players who parse all orange) we raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde!

hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Bump looking still

Hey, Pleb here from Did We log.

We raid T/W/TH 6pm to 9pm CST

We’re looking for players that are interested in pushing CE in 9.2

If you are interested in more information, you can reach me on bnet - Pleb#11142 or Discord - Pleb#8512

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 5/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on…

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

Currently Recruiting:
• Mage
• Elemental Shaman
• Shadow Priest
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Boomkin

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic