250 (H) Boomkin LFG

Hello I am a 250 ilvl boomkin that is on Horde. I recently just started playing again, I have 4pc and double legendary. As of now I’m mostly looking for a semi-casual guild that raids between the times of 8est-11est PM. I’d prefer if one of the days were on Thursday.

I do not have logs on this character. But I can provide logs from other characters in the past. I pride myself in trying to be the best player/ guild member I can be. I also enjoy playing other classes when I get the free time. I am also gearing as fast as I can to catch up. It’s difficult nowadays.

Please add me on discord at basbas#0707
Bnet: BASBAS#11945
Or post below.

Hey there!!

You sound like you would be a great fit for our guild. I am currently looking to fill a few spots! We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 est. we are a pretty chill group but like to get the job done!

When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and doing other content.

We are currently working on heroic Jailer.

I would love to chat with you and see what you think!

My discord is shiloh#0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Hope to talk to you soon!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

We raid thursday 9 to 00:30 so a bit off your time but come check out and see if works!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-one-night-a-week-raiding-thu-930pm-est/1183702

Hey there!

We are currently looking for dps and more members to add to our family to finish out Shadowlands and be even stronger in Dragonflight.

Our ad post is pasted below as well as out contact info should you want to talk further.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H] -we also hold an alliance guild called “Enshadow” for our friends and alts to raid and do keys cross faction.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2.5: 10/11H - but he is dead this coming week.

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused in this expansion to get AOTC each patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS who show up and perform. Who know what it is like to be in an invested team and know that raiding is a commitment. current classes we do not have are -warrior, monk, DK and Spriest but all are welcome.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

Please note: IF you are a solo player who doesnt really want to engage in guild activity and mostly raid logs THIS IS NOT the place for you.

We are looking for players who want to do team content ESPECIALLY KEYS.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus. Most of ur team has KSM or close to it and we strive to help guildies attain that goal.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hi there! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Brice check us out!