$25 (taxes in) a month is just too much, i just cancelled my subscription

But it hasnt changed since the game released. They are just feeding people a line of shiz.

10 Likes

it was over $20 with taxes… Only a $3 dollar increase as it was $18.99 + taxes up to $21.99 + taxes

Maybe I am wrong, but wasn’t the sub fee left the same but the game time upped? So, if you unsub and come back buying game time it now cost $25?

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/bank-of-england-spot/historical-spot-exchange-rates/usd/USD-to-CAD

A link to all information pertaining to OPs concerns. Math is fun!

I hated math in school, however I loved Science.

1 Like

Your Subscription price hasn’t changed, but up to you if you want to cancel at any point.

Edit: Didn’t mean to reply to you Fairbanks, the interface messed up.

2 Likes

Yes and proves the point that the rate historically hovers pretty closet to 75-78 cents since 2004 so this doesn’t validate an increase.

Maybe read the blue post above. But do you.

2 Likes

Listen, if people make sensationalized threads like what the OP made than have people like your self link stuff that counters theirs argument what the hell kind of sympathy do you think they will receive?

At least don’t link anything and just type stuff in rage against the Corporate Greed.

6 Likes

It’s not an exchange rate issue. They actually raised the price. CAD subscription is now ~ $18USD.

3 Likes

It only applies to game cards.

Those things we haven’t bought since 2008

2 Likes

A lot of people do not have credit cards and rely on game time cards to play

1 Like

How else am I going to steal the 3 month xbox live card and return the mic bundle back to walmart 5x in a row, oh wait wrong platform.

3 Likes

Hard pass. Good luck in your crusade.

can’t you use a bank card to buy stuff, or does it cost way to much money to have a Bank Account now a days?

Genuinely asking.

Just some info I’ve had a Bank Account since I was 16. When I started working, but I also was born in the United States so not sure how the banking system works in other countries.

This is why Facebook has ruined your brains. You only read a title and form a solid opinion on just that

3 Likes

I couldn’t get much past the character creation screen… Didn’t even make it through the intro area.

1 Like

It went up? I’m out. I have two months left and I’m not enjoying this expansion anyway.

a hope a LOT of good samaritans like you will do the same so the message is clear.

sadly im too addicted to be one of them. BUT YALL DO IT PLS!

In Canada you cant use a bank card… you have to use an actual Credit Card endorsed by visa or master card. I dont even think you can use prepaid cards. So there is going to be a group of folks that this will affect.

1 Like