25-40 is a slog , but i have a fix!

The way you put it… lol

but I think they sell those level boost with subs and upgrades. That was my naive thought.

I see what the OP was doing now though. lol. Everything leads to GDKP at the moment

And/Or maybe after main reaches 40 they can buy the 50% exp buff for like 1g much like the flying in wrath for alts (but cheaper of’course)

1 Like

I legit don’t understand why people are playing a 20 year old MMORPG if they don’t like grinding/leveling

go play retail, unironically, if all you want to do is raid

your answer may be within the question. not saying it is the correct one, but it is def a pos though.

Because some people want to have 20 alts leveled b4 the next phase …??

a horde just killed Annilia so I cant turn in my quest. I killed the horde, but now I have to sit and wait for the respawning npc to turn in the quest. This is literally in real time. lol

I like leveling but I appreciate the “option” to speed things up if that is a person’s choice

2 Likes

YA IT ACTUALLY IS.

What in the world are you on about? lol

What was that?

3 Likes

Perfect. Even better than I hoped.

1 Like

The WoW Classic team

Uhhh sounds like Classic to me

D’oh! Yeah they can go ahead and remove the Classic prefix. This is old-world locked retail.

Looks like blizzard finally listened to the players. This is great news!!!

1 Like

I am thrilled to announce that our initiative for the XP buff has been successful! It brings me immense joy to inform you all that the developers have listened to our voices, and the change we’ve been advocating for has been implemented in the game.

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who supported this initiative. Your enthusiasm, feedback, and unwavering support have played a crucial role in making this happen. This achievement is a testament to the strength and unity of our community, and I couldn’t be prouder of what we’ve accomplished together.

This moment serves as a reminder of the positive impact we can have when we come together with a shared goal in mind. Through collaboration and determination, we’ve not only made our voices heard but also influenced real change within the game. It’s a testament to the power of community and the importance of advocating for what we believe in.

To those who may have doubted or opposed our initiative, I hope this serves as a lesson that positive change is possible when we stand united. While there may have been naysayers along the way, their skepticism has been proven unfounded, and the success of this initiative stands as a testament to our collective vision and determination.

As we celebrate this milestone, let us continue to work together to make our community even stronger and more vibrant. Together, we can continue to shape the future of our beloved game and create an even more enjoyable experience for all.

Once again, thank you to everyone who supported this initiative. This is a momentous occasion that I will cherish forever, and I am honored to have been a part of it with all of you.

3 Likes

“and Blizzard gets an opportunity to increase revenue, enabling them to provide even more content for us to enjoy.”

This is not how companies work, why is anyone still this stupid?

I think you are asking the wrong people on the wrong forum. Call your senator and demand that they remove the capital gains tax because it is not working as intended. It is intended to reward capital investment but instead it rewards socialites like Hilton and Kardasian because all their income comes from capital expenditures, while the capital gains tax is based on actual income.

people like hilton and kardasian dont have jobs, so they dont get that type of income. consequently they pay virtually no income tax.

And we are not talking folks like Buffet… These folks dont add real capital investment. Their contributions to society come in the form of make up plugs on instagram and photos of what they ate last night.

1 Like

Youll get 100% xp buff from 1 to 39 and youll like it

100% xp boost isnt enough for you? God forbid you have to do any content lol

Does nobody read wowhead news? They are giving a 100%xp buff from 1-39 on the first tuesday of march. And if your not 40 by now there is a problem with you not the game :roll_eyes:

Written like a paid advertiser

chat gpt AI is now writing forum posts, won’t be long until it’s answering your tickets.