249 Hunter LFG

Date Posted: 2/20/22
Class/Spec: Hunter/MM
Faction: Horde/Alliance
Cleared: 10/10H 4/10M - Guild split up a long time ago and didn’t play thereafter.
Btag: Hombre#11109
Disc: Vergina#7454
Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Vergina
Logs: Heroic CN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vergina#difficulty=4&zone=26
Mythic CN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vergina#difficulty=5&zone=26
Heroic SOD: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vergina#difficulty=4
Mythic SOD: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vergina#difficulty=5
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/vergina
Availability: Sun/M/T/W/Th 7:30pm - 11:00pm PST F/Sat 8pm-1am Pacific Standard Time

Have spent a lot of time in Semi-HC raid environment. Notable achievements: US#43 Mythic Archimonde for 2 day a week guilds with Reckless Ambition @ Area52. Please note, I am not looking for anything HC. I am only looking for a fun raid environment who doesn’t take the game all too serious. I won’t be online 24/7, I am adult, I have an adult job with a family. I do not want some “start up” that will be dead after 2 weeks either. - Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there, I sent you a btag request and would be very interested to chat some more! I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but I think we could potentially be a good fit, hope to hear from you but if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi

We are Below Expectation,

A newly formed semi-hardcore horde guild on Illidan. We are looking to push CE next tier.

Our raids nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server TIme. (Possible 3rd night might be added, if all raiders are willing once we get close to CE).

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

All exceptional players will be considered. Casuals Welcome!

We also push M+ on off nights for those interested.

Discord - DEETEE#1171
Btag - DEETEE#1675

Bump for fun

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
In terms of guild rules and policies, we’re straight forward. Be respectful. We’re a friendly group of people in a welcoming environment. We’re teammates that work hard together to kick butt, kill bosses and enjoy the game like any other player in the game. Above all else, Firehawk upholds a high standard on respect, fun, and community above anything and we wish you do the same.
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk!

hi Vergina! I think you might be a great fit for our guild for 9.2!

Found a Green Quest a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing, Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC when Sepulcher of The First Ones opens. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey Vergina! Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – share good vibes and down bosses. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, while also being able to prog in an enjoyable environment. We are all adults here, there’s no childish drama. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there, I’m from Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore-A, looking at you for Team Legacy 7/10M both CN & SOD which raids M/T/W 8-11PST. Hoping to push further this tier if Blizz can keep from getting sued anymore LOL

Hit me up!
Feyranna#1657 bnet
Feyranna#1966 discord

I imagine you have found one already, but since this popped up again, I will leave our spam and if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

7/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M (with community)

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a 1-2 heals and dps with the possibility of a raid tank position to the right person to help round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World, Diablo, and end of expansion lulls. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455