WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

Did… you turn them in?

1 Like

Y’all really needed to start with more servers…the time it takes to get in anywhere is ridiculous. I joined Kromcrush as soon as it opened but have spent more time trying to get in than playing. I have been sitting at ~460 in queue for well over 30 minutes and it is giving me a 4 minute estimate! And my position in queue gets bumped higher every now a then too!

2 Likes

Are there any plans to add new servers? Kritonos already at 3k and it’s not even peak time…

1 Like

Uh I joined Kromcrush when it opened yesterday when it opened but now it has a 4k queue. Think you need more servers blizz.

Joined a low pop server this am, no queue. Now it’s high pop and long queue times

3 Likes

|Benediction|PvP|Eastern| is now open.

2 Likes

just admit you guys botched the launch already and add like 5more servers of each kind already

2 Likes

This - the new servers are instantly filling and crashing with negligible effect on queues.

1 Like

Sounds to me that multiple servers need to be made, accounts should be shortened to not allow multiple characters per server/account. Once this is done allow players the ability to realm transfer. Do it in phases so the thousands of people waiting or at least leveled so far that can not get on do to life can go to a fresh server with their current toon. Making new servers and starting over is a pain and a waste of a players time.

This - the new servers are instantly filling and crashing with negligible effect on queues.

Can Blizzard stop forcing people to give up on classic not because the game is hard but because we are forced to wait 4+ hours in ques. Release servers that are predesignated to be merged.

2 Likes

It’s “great” you’re rush adding servers but its hard to give up 10+ hours played on a character one day and then restart on a brand new char the next just so you can play the game.

Why hasn’t there been any update on this situation? I don’t want to have 4 characters across 4 servers all with essentially no progress made on them just to log into WoW. :confused:

1 Like

Kai,

We are all adults here and understand that you guys have your hands full at the moment and also don’t want to overkill the amount of servers opened due to the “first day hype” which will later die down, but right now queue times are at 6k players, meaning you guys should be releasing 3-5 at a time. There’s enough demand to fill up all of them. When initial hype dies down, worst that happens is population on some of those goes to “medium” which is acceptable. Customers that pay money for game time aren’t able to access the game isn’t “good business”.

cheers.

P.S. nothing but love for you and your team, not hating, just stating the facts.

3 Likes

why dont they open up a dozen more (hidden) servers and make temporary connected realms? They dont need names and can be behind scenes, it just increases the capacity of the current full realms… I mean, Asmon had 200k live watcher yesterday, almost a quarter million…It would be like adding more harddrive space to your computer. Its that EZ right??? :wink:

They don’t do it because it was a community request not to. Thank the #nochanges people:)

Booooooo you suck.

I’ve added two new realms to the list above:
|Azuresong|Normal|Pacific|
|Windseeker|Normal|Eastern|

2 Likes

plz more PVP SERVERS!!

1 Like

It’s “great” you’re rush adding servers but its hard to give up 10+ hours played on a character one day and then restart on a brand new char the next just so you can play the game.

Why hasn’t there been any update on this situation? I don’t want to have 4 characters across 4 servers all with essentially no progress made on them just to log into WoW. :confused:

2 Likes

plz more PVP eastern SERVERS!!

3 Likes