WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

need free realm transfers asap half the group is 15-20 the other half gets stuck in 12k que

8 Likes

need free realm transfers asap half the group is 15-20 the other half gets stuck in 12k que

7 Likes

Gotta love a 5 hour queue to get onto Herod at 2:00 PM EST.

Glad Blizzard waited until the last minute to start adding servers

4 Likes

4 hour queue to get into whitemane at 11:30am

So thanks to your poor choice to try to ensure 0 layering by phase 2, we’re all in a garbage spot. Some people who can’t be on to game the queues haven’t gotten to play at all. Some of us have 10+ hours played, but different groups of friends are going to try to log in later and hit a multi-hour queue for the second night in a row and want to go to another server.

So now you’re either wasting the time of the people in the queues or the people who weren’t in the queue who got on, but now their friends want to go somewhere else.

Just add more layers and stop ruining the experiences of thousands of people in order to stick to your ill-conceived plan of no layering by phase 2.

At the very least give us all free xfers from any servers with queues to any server without so we can move to another server if all our friends ditch the servers we’ve already invested in. Note, even with this option, the fear of being on a dead empty servers is what keeps people wanting those higher pop servers, which is why you should just get over it and do more layering.

9 Likes

I was starting to lvl one toon
did a bunch of quests and did not lvl once
still stuck at lvl 1. No more quests to take. Anyone have the same problem?

logged for a quick nap after an all nighter, now i have a 2 hour wait. NOT HAPPY.

How tho that makes no sense.

nobody else thinks the realm name Ashkandi is funny? i cant stop hearing “a$$ candy” in my head haha

1 Like

sleep more bro

So I have a couple friends that want to stick to the server I’m on. Another friend who has other friends that always get stuck in queue that are now re-rolling and some other friends on a third server.

To all those jackasses on the forums that spammed thousands of anti-layering posts talking about how it would “destroy the community,” no, you and your insistence on oldschool server sizes by phase 2 is far more harmful to “community” than layering would have been. Actually being able to play with your friends would have been a much more useful thing for the community than the garbage we are now dealing with.

Thanks for catering to the lowest common denominator and vocal minority on the forums blizzard.

Did
 you turn them in?

1 Like

Y’all really needed to start with more servers
the time it takes to get in anywhere is ridiculous. I joined Kromcrush as soon as it opened but have spent more time trying to get in than playing. I have been sitting at ~460 in queue for well over 30 minutes and it is giving me a 4 minute estimate! And my position in queue gets bumped higher every now a then too!

2 Likes

Are there any plans to add new servers? Kritonos already at 3k and it’s not even peak time

1 Like

Uh I joined Kromcrush when it opened yesterday when it opened but now it has a 4k queue. Think you need more servers blizz.

Joined a low pop server this am, no queue. Now it’s high pop and long queue times

3 Likes

|Benediction|PvP|Eastern| is now open.

2 Likes

just admit you guys botched the launch already and add like 5more servers of each kind already

2 Likes

This - the new servers are instantly filling and crashing with negligible effect on queues.

1 Like

Sounds to me that multiple servers need to be made, accounts should be shortened to not allow multiple characters per server/account. Once this is done allow players the ability to realm transfer. Do it in phases so the thousands of people waiting or at least leveled so far that can not get on do to life can go to a fresh server with their current toon. Making new servers and starting over is a pain and a waste of a players time.