246 Havoc DH lf Mythic Sod guild/team (Horde)

My current guild of friends pretty much stopped playing. I am interested in mythic raiding but want to find a weekly prog group/guild. I am tired of pugging everything :frowning:

I am a fast learner, use defensives lol, an don’t shy away from taking on any mechanic.

I enjoy m+ and raiding. 2315ish m+ io.

Triixx-Emerald Dream to look up logs/io

Swizz#11379

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there! Not sure if you’re open to late night times, but we are currently in the market for a demon hunter :slight_smile: Linked below is our forum post which includes a bit about us and my contact info. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to reach out!

We are currently looking for strong dps and off spec heals for certain fights in Mythic SoD. As of now we are 3/10 bosses down and very close to number 4. Our raid days are on Tues from 7 to 10 est and on Thurs from 7 to 10 est. Please feel free to contact me or any member of the guild if interested. All we ask is a firm grasp at understanding your class.

We also would like to have more people join that enjoy Mythic plus as well and look to push keys. Quite of a few of our members are currently over 2200 io and looking to get higher.

Casual players are also welcome anytime!

One more Pull is a guild formed at the start of BFA and still going strong. The mood of the guild is very chill as we love to joke and have fun but know when to buckle down. We would love to have the guild grow with new members and join us as we push into becoming a CE guild.

Feel free to contact me anytime on discord or add me on Bnet
RamRod757#1373

Hey Triixx!
We are looking to add another Solid DPS (DH) to the team. Below I have linked to our setup but would love to talk more on discord: Oro#6621

Hi there Triix,

I’m Domilab and I’m one of the officers from Redacted . We are a 2-day Mythic raiding guild that looks to balance schedule and progress. Currently, we are 3/10M and finished CN at 10/10M. We are currently looking to add a raider or two to our roster as we continue pushing into Sanctum for CE. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11:30am CST. If you want to make progress and still have time for RL and other games, then this is the spot for you. Feel to reach out to me at Domilab#1381