Ythisens hid his profile after being found out

im not surprised :eyes:

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/%C3%90mon-bleeding-hollow

Maybe it won’t let me on mobile

Wut happen?

wym thats just my profile

Oh it worked then, I was tryna @ you but on mobile it’s just showing a website link instead of your name

What? I didn’t hide anything and literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

My profiles aren’t exactly hard to find anyway so it doesn’t bother me.

:flushed: it speaks!!!

For reference, your profile was public… so we peeped your stats. It isn’t anymore. TLDR

1 Like

He’s talking about your public profile, where people can see your time spent on the fourms and stuff. ‘View Activity’ for your forum account leads to a ‘Public Profile Hidden’ page.

2 Likes

Oh that’s weird. It’d end up being an absurd number cause I always have the forums open anyway.

1 Like

I’m guessing before it showed your history and now when we look it says private. Kinda defeats the purpose of blizz tracker when we can’t see unless I’m wrong about what the purpose is

You can’t run but you can hide apparently Ythisens. We are on to you…(sarcasm)

Any time I’ve visited an MvP or Blue’s page it has said that. I wonder if it just defaults to hidden.

I definitely remember a history option but that’s gone now

Same… I specifically remember saying his view time was like 7 minutes.

I find it odd that on mobile, there’s no icon stating a blue has commented in this thread. Isn’t there typically a Blizzard logo when they reply?

Probably another new feature of the forums… Not-So-Incognito-Mode

it showed this when it was public tho

Dmon won’t be satisfied until he’s banned again :grinning:

2 Likes

true but a ban for just asking questions I dont think is something theyd do, maybe if I attacked him its warranted

1 Like