24/26H MMO Vet LF CE Focused Guild for TWW

Hello,

I’ve been playing MMOs for decades & would like to prove myself in a guild trial during heroic week in TWW (week 1 S1 before mythic raid hits) - this being due to my lack of achievement & log history which needs to be established.

I consider myself chill & not negative in a raid team environment, sticking to focusing on the next pull. I also know and bring the expected raid prep (sim+gear+consumable+fight research + addons like WAs and MRT).

Greetings,

I’ve been playing MMOs for decades & would like to prove myself in a guild trial during heroic week in TWW (week 1 S1 before mythic raid hits) - this being due to my lack of achievement & log history which needs to be established.

I consider myself chill & not negative in a raid team environment, sticking to focusing on the next pull. I also know and bring the expected raid prep (sim+gear+consumable+fight research + addons like WAs and MRT).

Schedule: open - seeking 9hrs or more/week. I’ll play any spec except: HolyPal/Monk/Rogue/Evoker/Feral/Guardian/Survival.
My Bnet contact: Magetown#1315