242 unholy/frost dk LF raiding guild. tues-wed

8/10H SOD
1/10M SOD

guild just disbanded last night.
looking to raid tues-wed

If you are willing to consider adding Thursday we could be a fit. If not, good luck with the search !!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi there!

Kinsmen on Thrall is currently looking for a DK. We are a 2 day guild raiding Tuesday-Wednesday from 9 to 12 EST so I think(?) that’s a perfect fit for your schedule. We’re a tad bit behind your current prog but should be on pace to catch up in the next week or so, so if you don’t mind re-progging Fatescribe I’d encourage you to check out our full post which I will link below. If you like what you see I’d love to have a chat so we can get a better feel for each other’s goals and priorities and see if we’d be a good fit. Regardless of your choice I hope you find a home soon!

Hey, we raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST currently 6/10H. If those times work for you we can chat more on Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Hi Chiefmeister,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 10/10N | 6/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: Carranza#3492, XL Bobo#2139, Snake#7729

Hey Chiefmiester! Aspire-Stormrage is a previous CE guild that went 8/10 M CN and is looking for a DK. We are currently 7/10 H, 1/10 M SoD. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday 9:30 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST. We have a lot of people who are extremely active, love doing keys and already have KSM. Please add me on discord if you are interest and the times work for you.

Discord: xCareTaker#0496

Add me on discord have a great opportunity for you Goosefraba#3619 would love to chat when you have a moment

Hey Chief! If you’d be open to raiding Weds/Thurs at 8:30-11:30 EST, Grimfrost on Emerald Dream (Alliance) is looking for another DK to add to our main raiding roster. We’re currently 7/10H and looking to add more dedicated raiders to get ready to go into Mythic progression with the goal of achieving CE in every tier moving forward.

If you’re interested, I’ll post a link to our recruitment post down below. Hope to hear from you soon!