242 Arms Warrior LF CE Focused Guild

Hello, I am looking for a highly CE focused guild, I will raid every night if needed. I just came back after 5 months off and will grind whatever I need for SoD and the future.

S1: KSM

Recent Raid Exp: 11/12M NWC, 2/10M CN (Quit during this), 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M SoD

Pref Start Times: M-F 930-10pm till 2-3am EST, Sat-Sun 730-8pm to 2-3am EST.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/56777658

Bnet: Strenuous#11513
Discord: Strenuous#0428

Itching to raid and do some sweet Mythic prog

Morning bump to wake up

Morning friend, we spoke last tier.

Ready to grind LETS GO!

Hi Strenuous,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 10/10N | 3/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: XL Bobo#2139, Snake#7729

bump before work

Still Looking for a home

Bump for the Pump

Lets get it BUMPED

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Afternoon bump session

Grinding Keys and Looking for a home

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

One Good Bump

Not sure if our times would work, but I’m throwing it out there anyway.
(Existential Crisis) Area 52, Horde.
Fri/Sat, 8pm to 11:30pm EST
1/10M SOD
7/10H SOD
8/10M CN [9.0]
10/10H [9.0]

If you could make these times, or want to chat more, my discord is Zee#4000. If not, good luck on your guild hunt!

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, currently led by 1/10M and 7/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

Hey there mr warrior.

I think we may have a homie for you

Hey Strenuous,

Blood Haze on Zul’jin is a semi-hardcore 2-night a week (3 hours each) progression, guild. As such, our raiders and casuals will be held to a higher standard to maximize the playtime we have. We like to have a chill raid environment even during prog and aim to maintain keep it that way even if we wipe, we all like to enjoy the game at the end of the day.

Sanctum of Domination - 7/10 HM

Castle Nathria - 8/10M

[Raiding Schedule]

Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm to 11pm PST (3 hours). (11pm - 2am server)

We are in need of an arms warrior like you to round out our team continuing into SoD mythic. If this interests you please contact me on discord @ PinguFrosty#8617. Thank you

Hey! not sure if you’re still looking or willing to transfer to Alliance, but No Discipline is a CE 2-day guild on Sargeras (CE Nathria, 1/10M - 9/10H sanctum with 5% on sylvanas). we have a really great group of people and players that strive to have the best time and achieve the best results we can every tier. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:15PST - 10:30PST (10:15EST - 1:30EST if youre east coast). if you’re interested you can add me on discord at Oondies#7477 or on bnet at oondies#1692. hope to hear from you!