2400 Tabard Datamined

Here’s the new tabard for getting 2400

In my opinion, it looks terrible. It looks like the dracthyr chest texture pasted onto a tabard.

1 Like

Good God this is terrible. If the bottom half with black and gold was the entire thing it would be okay but the top half is an abomination

5 Likes

yeah the tabards have been mid for a LONG time now, the pve ones even look better at this point

So true. BFA ones were so boring and the SL were ok. The last good ones were in Legion but WoD had some of the best.

1 Like

I don’t dislike it, but this seems difficult to mog for, not unlike the SL ones.

Red scales, red mount. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

People find the dumbest stuff to complain about. Why does everybody expect every tabard and mount to be cooler than every one before it? There’s a lot of cool stuff in DF so far. Quit complaining lol.

i think it looks amazing, and anyways, your opinion doesn’t matter since it wasn’t made for you.

ewww :weary:
10c

Bland, no pop, won’t match anything, could be mistaken for a quest reward. Yep it’s a PvP tabard.

2 Likes

And as usual you have no idea what you’re talking about. You still actually think I play classic wrath. I don’t need to prove my rating on my retail characters.

3 Likes

does the art team not have access to old tabards or something? pvp illussions and tabards have been dog water since as long as i can remember.

1 Like

i really hope they don’t recolor this for every DF season. please bring back unique tabards like mop wod legion. If you’re gonna do recolors you gotta make them look good like in wrath

1 Like

So how did copy pasting a random cloak texture onto a tabard take longer than the entire alpha/beta process of Dragonflight?

2 Likes

Show illusion you cowards

Looks cute I like it

Turtlenecks are always cute :eyes:

1 Like

lmao garbage tabard