240 arcane mage of raiding and high key push guild

10/10 normal 5/10 heroic. Know all fights.

Used to raid lead but due to time openings I need to change schedules.

No Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursdays.

Looking for weekend nights or weekend days.

Mentor#9100

Hi there Duiceh!

Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is recruiting DPS for our Fri/Sat evening raid team. We raid 7:30pm-11pm EST. Our team is 6/10 Normal SoD and finishing up Normal to go into Heroic SoD with like-minded members. Our goal is to achieve AOTC this tier together. We push mythic keystones together on off nights, and host a Mythic Mondays guild event.

If this interests you, or if you would like more info, please reach out:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Hi there,

I’m with Click To Move a horde guild on Area 52. We are a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is getting CE on a 2 day raid schedule with a run atmosphere.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days. During the evenings you can find a group of us on comms running stuff together.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for catch up toons that need catch up.

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

I sent you a bnet request.

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

fri/sat 11-2 est 9/10 H 1/10M i added you on bnet

1 Like

Sorry. Remade the post with my mage as its main to be easier to see progress.

Hey there, sent you a friend request. My guild is currently 6/10H, we raid Sat/Sun 2-5 PM. Would love to chat more

hiya Joyint if you consider alliance feel free to check us out

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit and I just sent you a request on discord. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster with a few people stepping away soon. In search of players looking for a long term home. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621