24 hour suspension being extended?!

It depends on when they put in a ticket to get it worked on, their current place in the queue, and possibly if they already had an open ticket. Other factors can include, the type of ticket that was sent in, and what kind of information you provided about your problem.

The earlier you submit the ticket, the correct type of ticket, and the clearer the ticket is describing your problem can help speed things up.

2 Likes

I have a ticket open for the same reason, and still no response. My 48 hour suspension has turned into 4 days now. I would just like to enjoy the game time that I paid for. I realize it was stupid to have an offensive name, but I think 4 days is long enough. and yes I know it’s a bug

They have been told that numerous times but for whatever the reason they like to fall back on the armory reasoning. If nine others decided it would be a grand idea to leap off of a cliff, would you follow suit?

You had a ticket open and it would have probably been seen to sooner but that you closed out a ticket in it’s entirety instead of just changing it to reflect the known issue like Orlyia had suggested. So your time waiting started all over again. Tickets are taking over a day at least with how things are right now. All you can do is be patient and wait. It will be fixed.

4 Likes

i know my name wasn’t offensive which is why i picked it. you have nothing helpful to suggest and told you to stop responding to me. quit harassing me.

Blizzard disagreed (not to mention Orlyia). It really is counter-productive to tell other players how/when/where to post. It’s not harassment to reply to your posts either.

You’re welcome to put them on ignore if you want to. Just click on their name, then “View Activity” then in the top right where it says “Normal”, click it and change it to “Ignored”.

4 Likes

Doesn’t have to be offensive to be inappropriate.

1 Like

I was clarifying for you as to why your ticket might be taking longer than you’d like. It’s not harassment as Perl so kindly pointed out, nor am I so foolish to actively try and harass anyone. I’m sorry you’re in the spot that you’re in and I do actually sincerely hope they get you straight so that you can play.

[Edit] Even though I’m apparently now on ignore, I do continue to wish the sentiment. :sweat_smile:

Please make sure your ticket was actually entered correctly. Did you get a ticket number? If so, make sure to update (edit) the ticket to say you are NOT appealing, but that you are impacted by a bug that does not drop the suspension when done. It helps the GM realize that it is the BUG you have an issue with.

Also, with the recent massive patch, lots of returning players, etc - queue times tend to get much longer.

4 Likes

i did receive a ticket number and wrote under appeal penalty "Hello, my account suspension was suppose to be up this morning “Suspension expires on: 2020 October 17 07:56 UTC” and I have an additional 2 days added to my suspension. It also seems like others are having the same issue on the forums. I have also tried logging out of battlenet and going back in as mentioned on the forums but it doesnt work. Can you help me out please?"

hopefully that works

I was replying to someone else, but you might want to edit yours. Your ticket implies you got an additional penalty. Instead you want to remove that and say you are impacted by a BUG that did not remove the suspension when it was over.

Your risk with the wording is that a GM might think you are appealing a second suspension instead of dealing with a Bug.

6 Likes

@Mirasol-pagle Thanks I will add that It is a bug that I’m dealing with, but how do I remove what I previously had on the ticket? I only have the option to add comments not remove

1 Like

Just a reminder, as terms have been thrown around quite a bit: inappropriate =/= offensive. Inappropriate names may be offensive, but not necessarily. It ultimately just means they’re not names Blizzard wants you using in their game.

2 Likes

Hey me too I cannot get unbanned this is dumb so so so SO SO SO dumb. Worthless GMs worthless Ticket system, miss when you just got on the phone for 20 mins to fix any issue you had. now there are 1/10th the amount of players than the game had back then and they can’t even offer proper phone support. USELESS

2 Likes

That was never a thing for glitches or bugs.

5 Likes

OK now my suspension randomly increased to 4 days. what is going on can someone please respond to my ticket

There are NO GMs here on this forum. The SFAs that do post on this forum cannot answer and process these tickets. Ticket times are crazy right now due to the patch and some bugs and glitches that have come about. Please just have some patience. Your time will come. Pay no mind to the time that is showing up extending your sentence as it is an evidenced bug.

• Deviating a bit but are any other posters having an issue where it will post your reply but the system removes your quote? It’s been happening off and on today.
1 Like

Your ticket will be responded to in the order in which it is received. No one here can make that happen faster. No one here can “fix” your problem. Please just wait on the ticket.

3 Likes

They finally answered my ticket! They said i’m not suspended, everything’s fine. The game has been playable since Wednesday! So i logged on to check

Suspension increased by 4 days this time! So I responded to my ticket, back to waiting

Definitely do it this way. Reopening your ticket puts you into a prioritized queue, so your wait hopefully won’t be as long.

4 Likes

As Perl said please re-open it. Make VERY sure you say that there is a BUG preventing your finished suspension from lifting. You want them to focus on the word bug. If you talk about more suspension days they may instead focus on the basic account flagging.

Also keep in mind, with everyone working at home right now, it can take time (especially on a weekend) for all the Support staff to get word that there is actually a bug with suspensions not ending properly. They may go to the default answer which is to check your account, verify it is done, then notify you of that - which is what happened.

2 Likes