238 [Venth]HPal LF Guild (just transferred :D)

I just transferred over from Stormrage Alliance and I’m looking for a guild to prog through SoD with/do keys with. I’m currently 10/10H and 10/10N, pugging them both on stormrage. I’m preferably looking for something 2 nights a week with a later start (8-10CST). If ur interested just leave ur contacts or ingame character name, if not, all good :D. Thank u

Hey Aznab!

Illidan Track Club also just transferred from Stormrage and we are looking for a Holy Pally. We are raiding 3 nights (but will drop the 3rd night after we get comfortable) 8:30PM to 11:30pm CST T/W/Sun. If its something you might be interested in let us know.

Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

Hey Aznab. Would be happy to chat. My guild is 3/10M and 10/10H looking to round out our progression roster. Our raid times align well with yours.

Reach out to me on discord: shovelface#8725

Mutiny is a group of players looking to have fun and kill bosses! We spend a lot of our time hanging out in discord, running keys, talking about the latest patch notes, or what’s good at Costco. We are looking for more players to progress farther into mythic with the future goal of becoming a CE guild. Outside of raiding, we have players that regularly run keys for KSM, fill out their vault, or push for the dungeon portal achievements. We want more players who are willing to progress their character through M+ and other sources. Ultimately we have fun improving and killing harder content!

Current Roster Needs:
Ranged DPS: High priority for Boomkins, Warlocks, and Shadow Priests.
Healers: Holy Paladin.

As always, all exceptional applicants will be considered!

Current Progress:
SoD: 1/10M 10/10H
CN: 1/10M 10/10H

Raid Times:
Wed: 7 PM - 10 PM CST
Fri: 7 PM - 10 PM CST
Sun: 2 PM - 4 PM CST (optional day for extra progression)

If this sounds like a place you’d like to spend your time in WoW, please feel free to apply or reach out to one of us in the contacts list below!

Contacts:
Kalicah - Kalika#7662 (Discord) or HokiPoki#1278 (BNet)
Riggie - dreasy#0514 (Discord) or dreasy#11902 (BNet)
Elmerstud - Elmerstud#6214 (Discord) or Elmerstudd#1713 (BNet)

Hey Aznab!

We too came from Stormrage Alliance a few months ago. If you are still looking, I think we may be a good fit. We have a number of players pushing the +20 range in keys and would love to have another addition! Our current progression is 1/10M, 10/10H.

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for strong dps to add to our roster to complete AOTC and head into Mythic SoD! We are currently accepting all specs, however we would LOVE to find the following:

Ranged: Boomkin, Elemental

Melee: Windwalker, Enhance, Havoc

Healer: Any strong player

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. This includes gold, custom character drawings as well as character statues. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Guild & Server: < Big Guild Soon > [H] Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Wed & Thurs 7:30-10:30PM CST (server) (8:30 EST, 5:30 PST)
Current Progression: 1/10M 9/10H SoD Recruitment
Contacts: Discord: Chaos#7856, BTAG : RedxTex#11593 , Chaos#15127
Requirements: Our goal is CE Sylvanas, our core group is all high mythic experience, and we are looking for people who will have full attendance and be able to do all the mechanics and play their class to help achieve CE, please be I lvl 230+ and at least 8/10H
Needs: 1 tank, Ranged DPS, DK, Enhance Shammy, and Hpal or Resto with DPS offspec(edited)

Hi Aznab,

I believe Auggies Anonymous could be a great fit for you. We are currently 10/10H and just looking for a couple more people to help fill out our roster before going into mythic. We currently raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:30pm EST - midnight. Please reach out to me @ RoyalFluffy#7454 (discord) or RoyalFluffy#11494 (bnet) if you would like to talk more.

Hello Aznab!

We’re looking for more DPS & another Healer to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 or Discord JrSlacker#1624, let’s chat!