238 Enhance shammy lf 2 day raid guild

Deathwing is in need of an enh shaman for our heroic and mythic raid groups. We are 9/10h starting mythic this week. We raid fri/sat 7-10pm pst or server time on deathwing.

Hi there! If you haven’t found a group yet I’d love to chat and see if our guild would potentially be a good fit. I shot you a BNet request but also will leave my contact info below. I lead a guild on Illidan we are currently 9/10H and raid Tuesday/Thrusday 7:30PM -10:30PM EST and are looking for a few more people to jump into mythic and finish out AOTC. If those times work for you and you think this sounds interesting feel free to reach out to me and we can talk more!

Discord: Sploott#6921
BNet: Sploot#11559

bnet request sent

If you’re over 21 and able to do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.

Hey Mythad

Illidan Track Club is looking for DPS and need a Shaman. We just transferred to Illidan and are currently 6/10H and some our players have up to 4/10M. We got 6/10M CN before taking a break before 9.1. Our raid times are currently T/W/Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server, but will be moving to 2 days once we get done with Heroic. Let me know if you are interested.

Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey Myth!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for some strong DPS for 9.1 push into mythic. We’re currently 10/10H 1/10M, aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282). I also sent you a btag request. Hit me up!

Cheers!

Hello Mythad,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H And starting mythic Tarra this week.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hit me up in game. Name is Tylius on Deathwing. We would love to have ya join us on some raids! Guild is Memoria we raid Tue/Thurs from 8-11pm CST. You can also add me in Disc Tylius#9839.

Ehshadowed- US Thrall is an AOTC focused guild and have been around for a long time, but as with other guilds struggling with the “lawsuit/FFVIXHYPE” boss and looking to rebuild our raiding ranks and hopefully get into mythic when attendance allows. Here is our current ad and contact info below:

• 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

First and foremost we are a easy going group of people who have been together for close to 10 years a our core so no matter how hard the going gets we will continue on , we are looking for people who want to push content and be part of a guild family ! We have varying levels of skill within the guild so no matter where you stand all we ask is you work on improving !

We are Currently trying to refill the roster after a recent move to Thrall.(Old server kinda died) We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards AoTC. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a community that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (1-2)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (0) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks me being 1 but I wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time!

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Contact us !
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300
Reach out I don’t Bite!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule :

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Currently full with two trials, 9/3 is full, feel free to apply for trial starting consideration! 9/10
  • DPS: Two dps spots open, casters preferred!

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hi there I will not sit here and copy/paste all the usual fluff but our guild is seeking 2-3 core raiders for our Mythic team (We are looking for an Enh. Shaman specifically as we dont have one as well as 1-2 healers). 2 night a week raiding guild, 9/10 H on P3 and 1/10M(Havent pushed mythic due to not having a solid 20) We believe raiding shouldnt consume someones life. 7-9 Central T/Th and reclears of H on Saturdays. Would love to talk if you are still looking.

Hi there!!
[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank, 1-2 healers and a few dps.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

Mythad,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, we/re locking in another shammy especially enhance! Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 3/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Hey, you should check out my post and hit me up if interested!

[Tichondrius] LFM to round out the core team 7/10 H SoD- LF 1 Tank 2 Healers/ DPS - 2-Day wed/friday 6:30pm-9:30pm PST

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. Only a few slots are left for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

Hiya!!!

Also if you’re considering heroic only guilds - maybe Raiders at Dawn is what you’re looking for!

Raiders at Dawn is a social guild on Zul’Jin, made of a great group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We are currently recruiting 1 more mage, 1-2 more healers, and some DPS! We’re also always open to more folks in need of a home to hang out and chat while doing content.

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 10/10 normal and 3/10 heroic. We raid 8:30 to 11:30 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights and have an AOTC focus. We are again looking for all roles right now (see above), but may open up to more in the future.
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get better vault goodies
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or whatever other weird things come to our mind :smiley:

Feel free to add our officer/raid lead or me (another one of the officers) on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
Raid-lead - Jarclovis#1969
or me! - MimsyBorog#1551

Hey there Mythad! We have a two day schedule and are looking for some strong dps and healers. We’re a pretty laid back crew, so if you’re looking to just have some fun on raid night while killing stuff, hit us up! Full details are below, and I sent ya a request on Bnet :slight_smile:

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you, and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , horde Daaajester#1140, Div#1237

Not sure if you have found a group, but we could use you! We are looking for a enh shammy (as well as a couple of healers), and working to build develop a strong close raid team for this and future tiers. If you are interested in heroic progression, we are 6/10 right now. We run Wed/Thur from 8p-10:30p eastern US time. I’d love to chat if you are interested. My battletag is TheSmugOne#1639.