237 Warlock 7/10H SoD

Hey!!! I think if your still looking for a guild, we definitely have a home for you! Reach out to me and discord and hopefully we can talk a bit!!! Fresh#5071

Hi Gainzz, Secound Round(7/10H) of Area52 is recruiting DPS for our raid roster. I would be interested in having a conversation with you on Discord - Benwizzle#3246. A link to our recruitment post is down below as well.

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team and push into Mythic. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Ranged Dps

Exceptional melee DPS

Healers

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

if alliance is okay with you, check us out :slight_smile:

Gainzz,

If you’re open to the idea of going alliance. United We Loot on Stormrage, curently 3/10M is looking for more players who are looking for a longer term home to play in a non-toxic environment.

Our mythic team raids on Thu/Fri 9p-12a Eastern with a farm night on Tue 9p-11p Eastern.

You can read the long winded version here:

If this is something that interested you please feel free to reach out to me via bnet or discord at:

Deathfier @ b .net: Deathfire#1102 discord: Deathfire#8715

Thank you for your time, safe and happy hunting.

Add me on Discord - Jaystir#1204

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621

Hey if you are still looking we are a mythic progression guild in desperate need of a warlock .We are alliance and on stormrage, we are a few new guild that has started due to the same reason you left yours. WE have a positive and fun atmosphere with a focus on progression. If you are interested please message me at Drexian#1796, also willing to talk about helping with a transfer if its needed!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Very interested in adding another warlock to our roster. Please see below. Discord: Anastasia#0069

HGC - 10/10 H SoD - Friday: 6-10 PM PST, Monday: 6-9 PM PST

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest and Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hello. My guild is 8/10 heroic and raids Fri and Sat at 9pm EST until midnight. We have an open spot for a warlock and are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.

Thank you!!

If our times work for you I’d love to chat more.

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

9/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for DPS for mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hi I am Urobar of Autonomy!!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We are currently 9/10H and looking for people to start into Mythic SoD with! We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Mage - Extra High priority
Shadow Priest - High priority
Boomkin - High priority
Melee - low priority

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Adversary exists to facilitate expert-level gameplay in the pursuit of maximum individual performance and fun. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. Adversary’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm

Tuesday – 8:00pm-10:00pm optional

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of mythic raiding are always encouraged to apply.

We are currently in need of:
2 x Healers
Any exceptional DPS

Attendance:

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations:

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset that their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace and learn from it is key to the overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

BNET: Khromah#1755

Discord: Khromah#1532

Hey there!

Chonky Cats was formed in Patch 8.3 by a group of long time players just looking to make our own home and we have grown to a semi-casual AOTC-focused guild. We are also aiming to do some mythic prog after AOTC. We are serious about progress while making sure to have lots of laughs and good times along the way. All of our team has full Heroic experience with a bit of mythic progress as well!

We also strive for KSM for whoever wants it as well as off raid nights where we get meta achievements (glory, dungeon, etc.) and players always down to do any content, or just hang out in our Discord! With the recent patch and everything happening at Blizz/Activ we lost quite a few of our members and are looking to fill our numbers a little more.

Progression:

SoD Heroic 5/10
SoD Normal 10/10
CN Heroic: 10/10
CN Normal 10/10
CN Mythic 3/10
NY Heroic: 10/10
NY Normal: 10/10

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Goal: Our goal as a guild is to achieve AoTC for current raid content as well as SOME mythic prog and KSM for those who enjoy pushing keys! We prioritize raiding however.

Roles:

We are in need of DPS (Warr, Warlock, Moonkin, DK, and Demon Hunter are a top priority) but we will take what we can take! We are full on healers but 2 of our current healers are speced for DPS and don’t mind swapping between if need be. Tank spots are currently full but we are looking to replace one.

Expectations:

Though we are semi-casual we would still like players to have some sort of boss addons and weakauras since we do use these tools to help our team. As well as having an understanding of boss mechs and strats, though we do go over all these things if people need a reminder so don’t panic if you don’t understand something, feel free to ask! Though we do provide most of the raid consumables we ask you to bring you’re own runes if you would like.

Final Notes:

Other than the roles we need we are more or less looking for dedicated players who prioritize enjoying the current content and looking for a chill , friendly experienced group to be able to progress with. Our team provides most raid consumables (IE Flasks, pots, potions, food) and we do have a few in raid rules to help supply the team with all these consumables.

I’m sure this goes without saying, but we have zero tolerance for any homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or racist behaviour. Chonky Cats is a safe haven for EVERYONE!

If you are interested in applying for a raid spot feel free to post below and I will reach out to you here, or on your Discord if you want to share that. Also feel free to PM me here, or on Discord (see below).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Discord: Myoglobin#3988

Hey Gainzz,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for! Looking to fill our Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term as we have a few core players that have life commitments coming up soon and won’t be able to raid. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Confinement on Mal’ganis (US) is recruiting DPS spots as we focus more on mythic. We are currently 1/10M | 9/10H and looking to fill quickly.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested!

-Btag: Vistakillz#1626
-Discord: Vista#9264

Hello Gainzz!! Love to hear from you…info is below. What is your toon? Look forward to chatting. Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello Gainzz!

I’m Crittershift, an officer of After Nightfall on Tichondrius. I think we may offer the atmosphere you are looking for! We are currently in need of warlocks as we do not have any active ones. Please check us out and apply if interested.