237 Warlock 7/10H SoD

Hello All,

I was with my previous guild for almost 2 years as a core raider. I have finally decided that the negative attitudes and constant put downs toward guildies from the leader and officers were enough for me. I like to push content but not at the cost of enjoyment due to constant negative attitudes.

I am looking for a calm, collected group of adults who enjoy the time they set aside for the game and don’t mind the grind of progression. A group of people who outside of raids still like to meet up for high level keys and RBGs.

I am well versed in all 3 warlock specs and also have several other geared 60 toons that would follow if I found the right group (Feral, Enh Shaman, WW Monk)

Currently
10/10H CN
4/10M CN
10/10N CoD
7/10 H CoD

Thanks all!

Hey there!
My guild raids once per week on Sunday evenings (630-930pm PST) I am currently looking to add another warlock to our roster. We are an AOTC group who focuses during raid time while still having fun. We are currently 10/10N and 3/10H.

Our discord server is pretty active, lots of cat pictures and memes and general banter.

A little bit about our group: We are a group of adults 30+ years old who like to kill bosses and have fun! There’s sh*t talking during raid but it’s all in good fun. We are very inclusive LGBT friendly and a good portion of our raiders are female.

I am looking at adding a M+ night starting next month once my life calms down a little bit. If this sounds like it might be a good place for you please reach out to me on discord @Del#6863.

Happy guild hunting!

Hey there, if you’re interested in raiding weekend afternoons I’d love to chat more. Feel free to reach out on disc (GrefGreag#1358) or battlenet (GrefGreag#1613)

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there mate, we formed our guild to get away from that constantly, if you’re willing to get to xfer Alliance we may have a spot open for you, we raid Tuesday/Wednesday and are seeking to add players to our community. We’re located on Emerald Dream-Inexorable Brutality and are currently 3/10M 9/10H

Heyyyy mystery warlock,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add one warlock to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 3/10M and 10/10H M Soulrender to 46%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hi! I’m the GM of Broken Frontier and you sound like you might be a fit for our group! Check us out at the link below and DM me with any questions. Thanks for your time!

Hey! Not sure what times work best for you, but if you’re able to make Friday 9pm-12am/Sunday 4-7pm EST and are up for transfering to Wyrmrest Accord, we could use a warlock interested in heroic raiding! Currently the guild is 8/10H and looking to get AOTC whille preserving the “fun but focused” mentality the guild was built upon. You can read more about the guild below, and if you would like to reach out you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) or on Battle.net (SyWizard#1594) [H] [WrA] <Metric> AOTC Fri/Sun guild looking for dps!

Hey Gainzz! Sorry to hear about the negative state of your current guild. If you’re considering alliance, we may be the answer.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi! I’d love to chat more if our raid times work for you Fri/Sat 10pm-12:30 central
Disc is Mae#0128

Please reach out to me Buck24#1115 Bnet

1 Like

Sent you a bnet request =)

In need of a dps class for our main raid team for mythic raiding. open raid is on tuesdays 9p.m- 12.am. and actual raid in on thur/sun 9p.m- 12.am. If you are just looking for a chilled guild that spams M+ or some pvp that is fine as well. shoot me a message I am always on WOW contact me @ pimpdaddy#1994 or Pîmppap. we can use someone like you

Hey,
We are 9/10h. We are an aotc focused group that tries to get as far into mythic as we can. Here is a link to our post hit me up if you wanna talk

Hey there!

if your ok with switching sides we are always looking for dps/heals for our group. we are currently full clear N and 3/10H for SoD. we are pretty child and joke around during raid but we get the job done.

you can always reach me at Oppalina#1839 on bnet!

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.$#$#$

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hey Gainzz,

I’m not sure if you are horde or alliance. However, Dedicated and Medicated is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We are recruiting for our raid roster. We are currently 9/10H and plan to start pushing into mythic while progging Slyvanas. Our goal is CE this tier though we did just form this xpac. However, with that said, we are a non-toxic group who has pushed quickly through this tier for a new guild. We love to have fun while we progress on content. We raid Sat/Sun from 8-11pm EST. We have optional raid on Friday at the same time for farm bosses.

We have members playing most every night. When we aren’t raiding, we are doing keys, torghast, etc. We are extremely active in discord as well (both in posting and voice chats).

If you want to test out our atmosphere and are on alliance, feel free to consider joining our community instead while you check us out.

If we sound like a good fit, please consider reaching out:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hello Gainzz,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 7/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello! Our guild, Fracture, is recruiting and we are looking for a warlock. We’re 5/10H and 10/10N. Raid times are TW at 6:30pm PST. Horde on Hyjal.
We’re a chill group focused on AOTC and have fun while progressing. We also run mythic plus and have some that PVP as well. Let me know if you’re interested. My bnet is carlita#11258

[H] [US] [Thrall] [3/10H] SoD [10/10N] SoD What’s DFG stand for? You decide.

LF Heals and DPS to round out our Raid Team to finish Heroic Progression and dabble in Mythic, but all roles are welcome. Core players are on every night for >+15 keys. Come laugh with us.

Raid is Tuesday, 9:30-12:30 EST (server time), and Saturday, 9:30-12:30 EST

Hit up Frankenstyne#6131 or Nerida#1528 (discord) for more info.