235 WW monk LF raiding guild

US-Horde
Hey, I am looking for a guild, preferably on Tichondrius, but I am willing to server transfer if times and the situation works out. I have a specific work schedule and would prefer to raid later nights, and weekends, but I could possibly make different times work depending on the days.
I have only cleared the first couple on normal this tier, not having a desire to pug, so my logs are decent, all purple to orange, but defenitly will be much higher in time.
I cant include logs in the post, but they are easily searchable through warcraftlogs for Mcbiscuit-Tichondrius

I’m looking for a guild with preferarably at least half of heroic cleared already, as I want to gear quickly, and progress at least a decent way through the raid. I already have KSM and would love to participate in guild keys, and have been duelist multiple seasons in a row, so I would also be interested in guild PvP of any sort.

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and Shadow Priest ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 9/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Heyyy Mcbiscuit,

Think of how refreshing a fresh on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a windwalker to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 7/10H with Fatescribe to 18% We will be starting mythic ASAP, with the goal of CE.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hi McBiscuit,

If you are willing to consider Alliance, Its Mine I Licked It is looking for a good wind walker. We are 1/10M, 8/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule. I will drop our copy paste below, hope to hear from you!

Hey there, if you are willing to consider swapping to Alliance, our guild is looking for a windwalker.

[A] [US] [Cenarius] Questionable Tactics
Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon PST.
Prog: 9/10H, 1/10M
Looking for: Windwalker, Ranged DPS

Questionable Tactics is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier doing mythic and we got 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are searching for players will be a good fit in the guild and have a good attitude toward raiding & mythic+. If you are interested in raiding with us, please contact me at Xenium#0624.

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 7/10N - LF 1-2 Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic SoD. Raid times are Tues/Weds 7:00-9:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
MDPS: Enhancement, DK, Monk
RDPS: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
Healers: Monk, Druid (backup only. We need a fourth healer that can dps as needed)

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 3/10)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Tues/Weds 7-9:30 PM PST.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-15+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hey man!

Smoothie Hut is recruiting on Tichondrious! We’re a small raiding guild looking to move up in the ranks and make new friends along the way.

Weve done all of N for SoD but plan to run it a couple more times to get all our members familiar with the fights. We were able to clear all of H CN last patch and we plan do to the same for SOD. Idk if you’re still looking but we’d love to have ya!

Hello, Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis 3/10M SOD is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Currently we have one night of prog on slyv with multiple P3 attempts and she will be down this week as well as at least the eye (6% best pull) and hopefully the nine. We currently have a very good core of players and are looking to add-on to that to finish out our roster. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

1/10 M
9/10 H
10/10 N

We currrently are recruiting competetive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Shaman - Elemental

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for a we monk for our raid team if your interested I’ll drop spam below

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there!

Are you still looking for a Horde guild on Tichondrius to raid with?

Raiding Rainbow (H, Tichondrius) is recruiting a DPS monk so our warriors will stop yelling at us about their parses already! We raid 6:30-9:30 PST Tuesdays / Thursdays with an optional raid on Sundays depending on how well the other raids went and depending on who shows up. I don’t know if this is too early of a raid time for you.

If interested, please hit me up in game (Infin#1604) or, preferably, on discord (Infin#1525). Cheers!

All the guilds who posted here are nice. However. McBiscut if you want to get McBusy in Sanc, you can’t do better than Carried. Let’s have a conversation and if O can’t convince you that this is home, then I’ll eat my hat. Discord is Gorlock#7739

Good morning

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

[H] Divine Esports - Tichondrius - 4/10H
Wednesday/Friday 10:30pm - 1:30amEST
Looking for exertional DPS and 1 healer to round out our roster and start pushing mythic content!
let me know if you would be interested in a trial run
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hi McBiscuit. Would love to hear more from you dropping our copy paste below. Reach out if you have any questions!!
at it’s core is a group of friends that have been playing together since Vanilla and people that we were lucky enough to have met and join us along this journey. Majority of us have played at top 100 tier (former Cutting Edge WoD/Legion) and we are looking for like-minded individuals who would be interested in joining us on a more semi-casual style of a two day raiding schedule.

Our raid schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday: 8-11pm EST

Our Needs

Havoc Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk

Discipline Priest

We understand people have real lives and will miss a raid every now and again but it goes without saying that more reliable and flexible raiders will be preferred for progression.

What you can expect from us

A sense of community. Raiding is only a small part of the game. There is a lot to do outside of raids and we all enjoy trying other games out together.

Continuous improvement. Feedback is appreciated and always considered as everyone should have a voice.

Guidance and assistance to improve. We are competitive players who are always looking to help each other improve.

What we expect from you

Be able to take (and give) feedback in a constructive way.

Be prepared.

Communicate. Ie. If you see a problem in raid, if you are unavailable for a raid day, and mostly important, if you’re having a baby!

Lastly and actually the most important, have fun and enjoy yourself. This is a game and we want to build a community where we all can enjoy it.

If you have any questions or wish to learn more about us, you can contact us @ Kelth#1486 , jlandon#1921 , or Nova#8246

If you wish to join us, we would appreciate if you would fill out a quick application so we may learn more about you!

[H][US][tichondrius] LF DPS and a Tank

Hey welcome to Stuffed

5/10 Heroic

When it comes to raid, we like to take a chill approach to how things are handled. There is never a time for people to rage at each other, We believe that there is never a reason for it and not what we want our raid environment to be like. We run this guild with everyone having a voice, we believe most if not all must agree on major things such as extending raid, adding an extra day for progression, or anything else that will impact the raid team.

When we started this tier, our focus was to get AOTC, but we have achieved that and decided to see how far we could push ourselves. This has led us to pushing mythic as much as possible to be prepared to go right into heroic next tier. We are mostly active in the afternoon, late night, early morning times and would love to find people to work with to advance in this tier, 9.1, and Mythic plus.

On a side not since it should be expected from everywhere we are LGBTQ+ Friendly, Racism and sexist free and will keep it that way.

Strongly looking for any monk, a tank, priest and dps

Raid: Tues-Wed 7:30PM-10:30PM PST (Alt/normal raid Friday)

Best way to contact me is discord, tyler3133#2683

Sorry that was last weeks post, currently 7/10.

Howdy Mcbiscuit.

Ashes of Exile is recruiting two or three more deeps for our mythic progression team. last tier we went 3/10 while rebuilding the core of the guild, and creating the raid environment and community that we want to foster going forward. Looking for a few more people to join us and progress into the new raid while keeping a fun raid atmosphere, which is something we already do this well.

-What we bring to the table.-

We are organized. - We show up to raid prepped and ready to go. We accomplish this by maintaining a consistent discord attendance. At the end of the day we are all adults and have lives we have to manage it is important to respect everyone’s time. We also encourage and assist members with pursuing the highest end of content. Including KSM and completing 14+ keys. Mythic raiding and some pvp!

Effective Raiding- First week of SoD we successfully cleared 3/10H and 5/10N while we had some players absent, In Castle Nathria we cleared 3/10M while revising our roster and tying up loose ends. Our goal is to push as far as we can every tier. We Raid T/Th 8:30 to 11:30 EST. Trying to maintain wow/Life balance with 6 hours of raiding a week.

We Have fun- the point of the game is to have a good time, if you can do that raiding with us then awesome, if not do what you enjoy.

We Kill Stuffs (and things)- Our goal is to kill bosses, log in and use our time effectively during raid to actually down bosses and progress.

Community- We enjoy gaming together outside of wow too. when there is a lul in content we spend more time in other games and doing what piques our interest at the time, and we do lots of these other games together. I think this is eve more important these days. to have a place you have friends in wow and in other games.

Memes- We even make our own, check out our discord if you want to see more.

-What do you bring?-

Be well versed in what you’re offering in terms of class knowledge, be prepared, admit mistakes and if you’re unsure ask questions.

-Needs-

All outstanding candidates will be considered. We are mainly in need of ranged pew pew. We are interested in a mage and a shadow priest however if this sounds like somewhere you would like to raid apply anyway.

-Contact Us-
Feel free to add me on discord Vul#8209 or Bnet at Vul#1274, its great to be able to hop on discord for a few to chat, if you see other guild members online you can say hi and they will put you in contact with us too!

Current Prog: 10/10N 5/10H

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 5/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 6/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 4/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!