235 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Guild to Push CE

Currently 9/10H, Have pulls on H Sylvanas also

9/10M in CN while getting CE last tier.

Currently Horde and willing to Xfer to Alliance if necessary.

Looking for 2-3 Raid days per week. No Sundays

Can Provide logs upon request.

Battlenet Tag : Twils#1391

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Progression:
We are currently 9/10 H and 1/10 M as of this post.

Recruiting:

• Holy Paladin or Holy/Disc Priest
  • Feral Druid
  • Shadow Priest

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hello there, figured I’d post even though we raid Sundays just in case something changes.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 1/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Stilll looking for guild!

Hey, I think you’d make a great addition to our team - I’ll drop our blurb below, and please feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

quit [1/10M, 9/10H - Mal’ganis Horde] is currently recruiting for mythic progression in Sanctum of Domination. Formed by close friends with top 50 US raiding experience before 9.1 release, our goal is to foster an enjoyable environment for raiders to compete and kill bosses in a timely fashion.

OUR SCHEDULE:

Wednesday: 9-12pm CST (7-10pm PST)
Thursday: 9-12pm CST (7-10pm PST)
OPTIONAL - Monday normal/heroic cleanup: 9-12pm CST (7-10pm PST)

Our Monday raids are purely optional and serve to allow our players to avoid pugging where possible, especially as mythic progresses and we spend less time in heroic during main raids.

REQUIREMENTS:

We ask that players applying come with a team-first attitude and prepare in advance of the first pull of any boss. This means researching ahead of time and asking questions as needed. Additionally, incoming raiders should be able to make nearly all scheduled raids; due to the limited nature of our raid time, we expect high attendance and will not tolerate frequent absences with little notice.

WHAT WE OFFER:

Our leadership has ample experience with running cutting edge guilds from US 50-200 ranges. We know what it takes to kill mythic bosses at a good pace, and we do so while maintaining a lighthearted culture. We crack jokes at each other’s expense frequently, and we encourage our players to interact with the whole roster, rather than making cliques.

Additionally, we provide armor kits, oils, flasks, feasts, and health pots, bearing much of the costs of raiding ourselves so our team can focus on their play.

RECRUITING NEEDS:

Healers:
Disc Priest
Paladin

DPS:
Warrior
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Warlock

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. We do not recruit for the bench, and all roster spots are kept competitive; if you outperform an incumbent, you WILL earn a core spot.

APP / RECRUITING CONTACT:

App: https://forms.gle/N3EXUqFaNaWUccsu7
Recruiter: Zydea#11631 (BNET), Zyd#3749 (DISCORD)

Bump bump!