235 iLvl Frost Mage Looking for Guild

Hello! My current guild fell apart due to players leaving the game for various reasons, so I am seeking a new home to progress through SoD with as well as push high keys this season. I got AoTC on my druid last season and also got KSM. I currently have downed 3/10 Heroic SoD and am over 1900 mythic dungeon rating. I would like to find a guild midway or so through Heroic SoD that will be pushing into Mythic raiding. I would prefer a guild that raids around 9PM EST to midnight. Preferably not on friday or saturday nights.
Please reach out and let me know if you have questions or if you think we could be a possible fit for each other.

hello! if you’re willing to switch to Alliance, we may be a good fit! here’s some info:
Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic, do some mythic raiding and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and we’re looking for a few more to fill out our progression team!

Progression:
10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination
3/10 heroic Sanctum of Domination

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
Healer: Paladin, Priest and/or Monk
DPS: Monk, Warrior and/or Mage

You can contact me in game, discord or on here.
battle.net: Killermusic#1245
Discord: Killertablelamp#8205

Hey Erase!

We would love to add another frost mage to our team to give ours a run for her money! Below is our forum post. tldr: 8/10H, Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST (9-12 EST)

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 9/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Would love to chat!

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

9/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for DPS for mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Heya Erase, sorry to hear your guild fell apart. We are a strong roster of about 24 folks, but would like another ranged DPS for when we go do easier mythics (we are AOTC focused plus doing easier mythics – last season we went 5/10M). Anyway, here’s my copy and paste spiel

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US

Team: Buzz

Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Progression: 6/10H SoD (Last: 5/10M CN)

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hello Erase! Give me a shout on Discord and we can chat. I think you may be a great fit for Nox Oriens! Info below :slight_smile:

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic CN : 7/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello!

Defenestration is currently 8/10H and we raid Tues/Wed 8-11 CST (9-12 EST). We are 8/10H and were 7/10M last tier. We are a group of buds that have been playing the game together since WotLK and think you could be a good fit!

Reach out to me on discord or bnet
Discord - Brodyne#0388
Bnet - Brodyne#1283

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Mal’ Ganis.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.
We are 6/10H SoD, our raid days are:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smalls is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic…

You can reach our officers on discord at:
Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:
huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Team Hades of < ILLICIT > : 6/10 Heroic SoD

:timer: RAID TIMES: Tue/Thu from 6:00pm - 9:00pm PT

TEAM HADES of < Illicit > is seeking casual mythic minded raiders to join us in Patch 9.1. Hades starts off in Heroic level content and then progresses into Mythic as far as they can. Hades achieved 8 /12M in Nyalotha and 3/10M in CN. Current Progression: 6/10 Heroic SoD

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
Very Low Melee DK, Monk, or DH Off-Spec Tank
Very High Ranged DPS Any Highly would like a Warlock

Note: Melee spots will be competitive. Having a ranged alt is a bonus.

:small_blue_diamond: AOTC Castle Nathria preferred.
:small_blue_diamond:Must have some record of successful mythic raiding or CE experience.
:small_blue_diamond: Would prefer to have successful logs in the role you are applying for.
:small_blue_diamond:Able to meet benchmarks for a player of your class/spec.
:small_blue_diamond:Be thoroughly prepared for a new fights by:

• Watching assigned videos on boss mechanics prior to raid time.
  • Researching your class/specs preferred talents and gear for each fight.
  • Coming to raid with the appropriate consumables.

:small_blue_diamond:All healers are required to have a mythic-capable DPS spec or alt.
:small_blue_diamond:Players will be expected to completely keep up with daily/covenant quests to ensure they are min/maxed for raid.

This is the second of our two raid teams. More relaxed but with progression still in mind. If you are interested please reach out to the following contacts:

Raid Leader: Addina - YassyFresh#1204
Heal Lead: Quick - QuickESQ#1651

Additionally: If you are interested in the CE Push Team please see their forum post here

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.

How can I get in contact about this guild? biceps#11654

Hi Erase,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 10/10N | 7/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: Carranza#3492, XL Bobo#2139, Snake#7729

Hi! We are in current need of a frost mage.

We are a 2 day a week, semi-hardcore raiding guild Formed in 9.0 by a group of raiders who were tired of having politics, carries and cliques ruin our chances at progression. We are seeking mature, and like-minded individuals to fill our last spots for progression.

We are a group who lives around the rule “Respect the raiders, respect their time”

Our ideal candidate comes to raid prepared and has a basic understanding of the mythic fight, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster. Looking for 230+ Ilvl.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST

Currently Seeking the following classes;

-Mage
-Boomkin
-Hunter
-Ret Pally
-Havoc DH
-Arms Warrior

• As always, any exceptional player will be considered. If our values are inline with yours, feel free to apply!

Drop us an application and if you have any Questions add Razas#1819 on Bnet.

Guild & Server: Port to Stonard- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 7/10H SoD 5/10M CN.
Recruitment Contacts: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/port%20to%20stonard
Requirements: 225+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Ranged dps

Hey there :slight_smile:

We are looking for a core mage. Come check us out if interested.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 6/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 4/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Erase,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 6/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Mal’ Ganis.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.
We are 6/10H SoD, our raid days are:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smalls is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that. would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:
Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:
huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

If you are still looking and willing to go alliance, we raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Mid EST. currently 9/10H and 1/10M with some work on Eye. Btag me at Krazy#1922

Hello and good afternoon, I am sorry to hear about your guild.

You have a lot of replies so I will keep this short and sweet but our times do perfectly match what you are looking for and I am able to consider a mage at this time—our copy pasta only reflects our high priority classes

The legendary copy-pasta:

Guild & Server: Horde – Area 52
Times/Days: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST (8PM-11PM CST)
Current Progression: 1/10M, 7/10H SoD
Requirements: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for CE oriented players; to help speed up the recruitment process, please be ready to link your logs and/or give us the name and server of the character that you are applying with

Needs: Warlock, 1-2 healers , DPS DK, Havoc DH, Arms Warrior

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

If interested, please reach out to one of our contacts:
Okashiro#11455 (Bnet), Okashiro#2856 (Discord), and/or Tencarus#1244 (Bnet), Tencarus#0544 (Discord)